Check out this $100k/year non-phone work-from-home job with no experience or degree required:
It's the Technical Content Creator job at Files.com.
Files.com is a cloud storage company.
Technical Content Creator at Files.com
What you'll do:
- Developing content to drive demand for the Files.com product. This is things like training videos, written documentation content, sample code, blog posts, and email announcements.
- Working with customers to capture their workflows into repeatable written workflows, how-tos, etc.
Requirements are no even mentioned for this job.
- Starting Salary for a Customer Success Engineer at Files.com is $100,000 per year. We offer raises and equity as you grow in the organization.
- In-House Training: We will teach you everything you need to know to be an effective Customer Success Engineer. And you'll earn your full rate of pay for all training time.
- High Starting Salaries: As a successful, profitable business that believes in over-investing in our team, we choose to offer industry-leading base salaries for all positions.
- Performance-Based Raises: We reward our high performers for one simple reason: they've earned it.
- Equity Option Grants: As a private equity-backed business, we expect to have a major exit event within the next 5 years. We have set aside a substantial pool of equity options to grant to our employees so they are able to share in the value created.
- 401(k) With Generous Employer Match: Most employer-sponsored 401(k) plans crush you with fees. Our plan features extremely low-fee ETFs, ensuring that you actually keep the money that you save for retirement. Plus, we will match your contributions up to 4% of your salary to encourage you to invest for your retirement.
- Starting Bonus: New Hires receive a $1,000 starting bonus. No strings attached.
- Company-Issued MacBook Pro: You will receive a fully loaded MacBook Pro, reducing time wasted setting up individual rigs.
- Legal Assistance: Option to participate in an employee paid legal plan to gain access to a network of attorneys who assist with basic legal needs including wills, trusts, contracts, tickets, and documents.
- Employee Assistance Program: We provide a confidential and no cost avenue for you to receive 24/7 assistance with issues regarding behavioral and emotional health, family, legal, financial, wellness or other personal matters. You will have access to a certified clinician who can help you one-on-one or refer you to someone in your area for longer-term help.
- Medical Insurance: Comprehensive coverage with low premiums for employees and families. Ability to choose between a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO), Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO), or Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Dental Insurance: Coverage for preventive and diagnostic services like semi-annual exams, x-rays, cleanings, and coverage for more major events like fillings, extractions, or root canals.
- Vision Insurance: Plans designed to encourage you to maintain your vision through regular eye exams and help with expenses for contacts, lenses, frames or surgery.
- Life insurance: Employer-provided $50,000 Basic Life & AD&D policy, which employees have the option to supplement.
- Disability Insurance: Coverage for short-term and long-term disability available for purchase.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Ability to set aside pre-tax money for out-of-pocket medical expenses, such as prescriptions, over-the-counter medicine, or vision care.
- Healthcare Providers: Access to providers based on region including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Delta Dental, Guardian, Group Health, Kaiser Permanente, MetLife, Tufts Health Plan, VSP, WageWorks, and UHC among others.
- Vacation and Holidays: We encourage our employees to take time off and enjoy all that life has to offer. Employees are eligible to accumulate up to 4 weeks (20 days) of paid time off (PTO) and receive 11 company holidays.
- Growing A Family: We offer paid time off for growing a family, whether by birth, adoption, or fostering. Eligible employees may take between 2 to 10 weeks of paid leave.
- Bereavement Leave: Employees may take up to 4 days of paid bereavement leave for the death of an immediate family member. Bereavement days do not count toward an employee's PTO.
- Paid Business Trips: You will travel to in-person meetings with your team and the entire company to meet and work together face-to-face. These meetings are in cities that are fun to visit. In the last few years, we've been to Austin, Orlando, New Orleans, San Diego, Las Vegas, New York City, and Nashville among other destinations. We also support attending trade shows and conventions, especially if you are willing to speak at such an event.
- Continued Learning: We invest in continued learning opportunities for our staff. We reimburse employees who attend conferences, participate in speaking events, and pursue certifications to improve their skills.
Also, check out: