It's safe to say that Youtubing has officially become a thing. If you can build a audience and make even just one video go viral, it can change your life and build a massive, loyal following.
But, how do these pro Youtubers come up with so many fresh Youtube ideas all the time?
Here's a simple, effective strategy to help you never run out of new Youtube video ideas again:
Step By Step Youtube Idea Strategy
1. Get a Google Adwords account. Go to this link and click “Start Now”. Go through the process it walks you through, but don't worry about adding payment options or anything. This is all free.
2. Get a Quora account. Go to this link and sign up for a new account if you don't already have one. After these first two steps, you are done setting up accounts.
3. Next, sign into Google Adwords, go to “Tools” and then click “Keyword Planner”. You should now be on a page like this:
4. Then, click “Search for new keywords using a phrase, website or category” and click in the “Your landing page” box.
5. In the “Your landing page box”, put in either your website domain or a competitor's domain. For example, if you have a news channel, you might put the CNN URL. If you have a marketing channel, you might put the Quicksprout URL.
After putting in a website URL, click the “Get Ideas” button at the bottom of the page.
6. Next, click “Keyword ideas”. Now that you are getting keyword phrases most associated with the website you entered, it's time we sort them to find the best options.
To do this, click on “Avg. monthly searches” to see the most popular keyword phrases at the top of the list. Your screen should look something like this:
7. There may be a few keyword phrases that don't make sense, so discount those and just use the rest of them. Now copy a keyword phrase from this list and go sign into Quora.
Go to the top of the Quora page and paste the keyword phrase in the “Ask or Search Quora” box. Don't click submit question though. Wait until the dropdown comes up.
8. Click “Search: (your keyword phrase)”. It will look like this:
After you have clicked “Search: (your keyword phrase)”, you will be given search results full of questions asked using that keyword phrase or one similar.
9. Look at the search results and note the questions being asked, as well as their popularity. Use these for your Youtube video ideas.
10. Rinse and repeat. Go back to your keyword planner and copy other keyword phrases that you found using this method, paste them in Quora and get more popular questions being asked about similar subjects.
You will never run out of good Youtube video ideas this way. You could easily get dozens of ideas per keyword phrase and there will be hundreds of keyword phrases to choose from per website you put in the Keyword Planner.
One great way to build a loyal following and get tons of views on Youtube is by just answering the common questions your target audience has. This is easily one of the best ways to find out what questions your audience tends to ask.
Another great thing about this strategy is you can see the typical advertiser bid on the keyword phrase in case you want to monetize your channel. The more advertisers pay for the keywords, the more you get paid for ad clicks on Youtube.
There are different ways to come up with content ideas, but whether you are a seasoned Youtuber or a beginner, this strategy works very well.
“75 Tools For Turbocharging Your Social Following”
Learn which tools the experts use to dominate and automate social media.