Client Intake Support (Part-time) at Grow Therapy
Instacart is a gig economy grocery delivery service.
What you'll do:
“We’re looking for a self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced work environment and wants to be the first line of communication between us and our clients.
As a Client Intake Representative, you’ll be the first person at Grow Therapy speaking to a potential new client who wants to book an appointment for mental health care.
You will spend most of your time using phone and email to effectively answer client questions and quickly and accurately book the client, if appropriate, with the right mental health provider for them.
You’ll report directly to our Client Intake Lead and will work closely with her to refine and execute best-in-class customer support.
From day one, you’ll get exposure to what it’s like to build a business from the ground-up and you’ll be able to drive real impact.”
- You love providing top-notch customer service.
- You are a quick study who can learn how our platform works and explain it quickly and accurately on a call.
- You enjoy solving problems on-the-fly and leading our clients through the booking process so they can have a (potentially life-changing) mental health appointment
- You have strong oral and written communications skills, and you feel comfortable speaking with clients calling to book a mental health appointment.
- You would enjoy serving as the voice of Grow Therapy.
- You are a self-starter who can dependably and reliably execute tasks.
- You can consistently commit 20 hours per week, preferably the same hours. Helpful if those hours are between 8 am and 12 pm eastern time.
- Previous call center experience highly preferred.
- First-hand experience with foundational tactics for growth and customer success at a fast growing startup
- Meaningful relationships with our clients and your team
- The opportunity to drive impact from day one
- Competitive compensation
- Flexibility and convenience of remote work
- Growth opportunities within the company
- Highly engaged and supportive teammates with plenty of opportunities for fun
- Paid time off!
- The salary for this position is $20.00 per hour.
Also, check out: