Here is a work from home job with no experience or degree required that just has you review orders online!
Fraud Review Specialist at Gametime
Responsible for Processing chargeback disputes and manually reviewing orders that have been declined for fraud by our fraud provider. They will review for False Positive identifications of Fraud and assist those Fans to purchase tickets. This agent will communicate with Fan Happiness, Ticketing Ops, and other departments to facilitate ticket purchases. This agent will also communicate with our fans when a unrecognized transaction is escalated.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Resolve ticket purchasing issues as related to Fraud.
- Identify causes of wrongful cancellations or other undesirable situations for our Fans
- Document actions, processes, and policies around fraud detection and ticket procurement.
- Provide information to the dispute team to successfully resolve ticketing issues.
Required Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage varying workloads and deadlines
What We Can Offer:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided
- Diverse Family-forming benefits through Carrot Fertility
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition
$20 – $20 an hour
At Gametime pay ranges are subject to change and assigned to a job based on specific market median of similar jobs according to 3rd party salary benchmark surveys. Individual pay within that range can vary for several reasons including skills/capabilities, experience, and available budget.