Table of Contents:
- Just as good as other Plinko games but proven cryptographic evidence of fairness.
- Slight house edge over time.
- Competition earns $100 millions per month with games like these and they don’t verify it’s not rigged.
- 4 tokens to start: AFD, AFP, BUSD, BNB, prizes paid in token wagered or more if using DOGS (10% more)
- Check Twitch or YouTube for Plinko players. You can do that too.
- Play without KYC, with Stake and Roombet, you have to KYC.
- Creates BUSD cashflow for ecosystem and Pig Pen, removes those PIGS from circulation and they can never be added back in, so further deflationary. The same goes for DOGS earned by the house.
- Slight house edge of about 2%
- Max bet size grows as bankroll grows to keep it sustainable
- Different settings that let you build a strategy
- Docs today, Demo Thursday, following week update the UI with a game tab with all promotional material, 2 weeks out we push test net, then we release a launch date with 2 weeks of marketing
- Automatic stop options for losses or profits.
- Marketing 15% – specifically for finding influencers to stream games
- Dev Fee 35% – for high quality developers to come to the team
- Oracle Fee 10%
- Pig Pen Injections 40%
- Also a referral structure
- Usually like 90-95% of profits go to owners of platform
- Can get involved with credit or debit card
- Never selling AFP or AFD to sustain the game
- Players and Pig Pen are primary beneficiaries
- AFD token is benefiting from cashflow of BNB & BUSD
Altcoin Buzz interview going live tomorrow at 10 AM EST.
- They are scaling up social media posts to multiple times per day on platforms like Twitter
- Multiple articles went up with Bloomberg, Yahoo Finance, etc.
- Contest got like 2,000 new Instagram followers, lots of new Telegram members and Facebook engagement – The goal was to get more followers for this one.
- The next contest will specifically be to support AFD
- Switched over to Hootsuite to manage all social media accounts in one place
- Altcoin Buzz interview is also coming out soon
Single Asset Lending
- Stargate, Multichain, Seller will be used. Fully decentralized, non-custodial, been around for years
- They will also leave it open to other possible bridges in the future
- Will allow it to be flexible and evolve over time.
- He explains how this will be implemented without risking security
- There isn’t anything that gives the same utility as this will
- You’ll get compound interest in stablecoins while always getting the best rate
- This will also reduce AFD inflation and increase deposit and withdrawal fees for cashflow of Pig Pen,.
- New game: Piggy Plinko? It’s a Plinko game
- Dogs Roulette didn’t fit UI, so they renamed it.
- Documentation will be released next Tuesday
- Still planning on getting it out in March
- Can be used as a vehicle for streamers to make content
- Stake or Roobet would be competitors, but this is decentralized completely
- Meant to be just as good as centralized games
- Has cryptographic proof of the fairness of the game. We don’t know if some online casinos are rigged
- Sportsbooks limit you if you win too much, so there is probably a lot of unfairness in online casinos.
- Trainwreck, Aden Ross, etc. stream these types of games and get paid millions because they bring on so many users.
- AFP, AFD, BUSD, etc. can be used to bet. They can collect via what they bet with or AFD.
- You can earn 10% bonus if they take money in AFD.
- Percentage of the profit the game makes will be cashflow for Pig Pen, because we’re owners of the platform
- Game will have a referral structure as well
- It’s the first of a suite of 6 games that are planned
Fiat On Ramp
- Coming to Animal Farm
- Took a while because they had to pick the right one for what they wanted to do and find aa bank to do it
- Development will be finished on March 6th
- That’s also the last part of DRIP development
- Either everything will be live in March or there will be a launch date announced in March and will come out maybe the first week in April.
- Probably launch date announcement 2nd week of March
- Bringing on new developers and interviewing them for future projects
- Seems like they found the right new developer to bring on
- The hard part is finding the best people that can handle projects that have never been done before
- New contest about to start paying USDT?
- It will promote new AF social media accounts
- Then there will be a AFD (DOGS) buying contest, % will be paid to winner
- Interview coming with Altcoin Buzz?
- Social media accounts are all set up and a big marketing push is about to start, took a while because they needed to keep identities out of them
- Lots of ads going up, like on Brave browser, interviews coming, social media contest, etc.
- Almost totally done
- Just needs UI, landing page, media page, presale raising, and auditing
- Mini DAO will involve R34P
- Trying to get it out by end of April?
What if something happened to Forex Shark?
- Everything is fully automated 7 open source
- Marketing is also about to be mostly automated
- No funds would be put at risk
- He is fully committed
- New products will increase cashflow going into injections
- We also have dry powder to supplement with injections until products come out and while products are being launched
- Injections are automated and Forex did a supplemental injection today 2/9/23
- Single asset lending and Dogs Roulette are very close to being ready to deliver, which will create large cashflows to Dog Pound and PigPen
- Millions of dollars in supplemental income for injections + core contracts until then
- Some 3rd party projects we’re raising capital for in the near future
- Not going to do a sports book, but someone else could make one using our tokens
- Some stuff behind the scenes that requires on and off ramp for super chats
- Everything built from now on will be for all of DeFi and add more money to AF & DRIP
- Committed to privacy, gaming, lending, maybe insurance in the future
- AF partnerships: lots of pitches, but most other projects are garbage, we only want quality and they need to make sense
- Waiting for Scratchy for partnership vaults.
- Reduced AF token risk, it was only high risk because they used Avenger DAO? to automatically audit tokens
- DOGS Roulette will be able to add additional tokens but will start with AFD. People will buy in with BUSD. You can utilize your AFD for single plays. People who buy in bulk, get more for their money. BUSD is swapped with AFD. The system is fully sustainable, encourages fresh capital, lets you use AFD you have, and doesn’t sell AFD. It’s about a week away from being finished. Should launch in early March.
The state of the market
- SEC meeting is going on, Kraken shutting down staking?
- Staking might be cracked down on but would be bullish for us.
- Enforceable only on big centralized platforms
- This regulation drives the market into DeFi
- It will leave fully open source, non custodial DeFi staking platforms
- When Bitcoin hit 15,000-18,000, Forex thought that was the bottom
- Bear market seems to be starting to turn around
- SEC would regulate big exchanges with staking
- DeFi platforms aren’t under US jurisdiction
- They don’t have the will, reason, or resources to go after DeFi fully decentralized platforms that are fully run by the users
FTX was a short term black eye on the market but long term is good for DeFi, JP Morgan said that too
Single Asset Lending
- Aggregates across 3 bridges, Seller, Multichain, and Stargate to allow you to earn the highest possible yield for that asset
- It will also swap you if you are already in a lower paying pool to get you in a higher paying one automatically
- No other single asset lending models offer this
- It compounds it as well as creates new cash flow for PigPen & Dog Pound
- These can also earn you AFD
- End of March or April
PigPen Auto Compounding
Auto Compounding PigPen could come in around the same time as single asset lending – will allow you to determine how much to compound vs collect
UI & On Ramp is 1-2 weeks away – late February, early March
- This is a multiyear project and is meant to be long term
- There will be launches every other launch from March going into Fall, not including
- What DEX is worth to exchanges, new products at end of the year should have that big of an impact
- V1 was in peak bull market, and was 700 million TVL first few weeks
- The launch of v2 AF was very lucky with timing of the market
- Might do some buybacks for AFD & AFP to balance with injections to help the prices
- Fiat On Ramp up to $2,000 no KYC credit, debit, and gift card
DRIP Garden & Piggy Bank
- Nothing to say about DRIP Garden. It’s a stand alone product that is doing its thing.
- Both have element of speculation to them
- Making DRIP & PIGS more valuable adds value to those products
- They’re focused on just improving the atttactiveness
- Piggy Bank is lower risk than DRIP Garden
- DRIP Garden is highly speculative
- They can only have a positive impact on the price of the assets
- They are finished contracts.
- Works well for DRIP but also limits with gatekeeping
- DRIP referrals are great for a strong out of the box marketing system
- AF will be better long term without such an aggressive referral structure
- StableSwap is done. Final tests being done.
- No deposit fee. There is a withdrawal fee. StableSwap model has been improved. Increased BUSD dividends for PigPen from this. Migrating gets you whitelisted from deposit fees.
- PancakeSwap was a little late on notifying people about StableSwap migration, otherwise this would have already been done by now. But, we get a market edge because we were quick to adjust.
- We had not had StableSwap pairs during holidays because of this but will again soon.
- Increased APY for people who migrate quickly because these are technically new pools. It goes by capital and how many people are in the pool. The fewer, the higher the APY.
- Stable pairs will have increased yield when migration happens.
- This will migrate a significant amount of BUSD to PigPen.
- Automated PigPen injections are coming soon and being developed.
- DCAA has been updated.
- DOGS token had correction. This was expected from 2-3 months. People sold that got DOGS in V1.
- The DOGS price has been stabilized while still paying yield since the correction.
- Usually there won't be a lot of new users during the holidays.
- They want to increase yield after the first wave of dumpers got out.
- They could 3x or more the price of DOGS right now with what they have, but are waiting another month or so to get rid of dumpers.
- Dogs Roulette game supports DOGS in multiple ways removing them from circulation, simple and fun game for earning rewards, and encourages people to put BUSD into DOGS.
- The contracts are largely built for the game already. They need to be tested and UI needs to be developed.
- 4 man dev team working on DRIP. They've been working on it since mid December. They took off a week and a half for the holidays.
- The team that built Scratchy and Animal Farm updates are wrapping up StableSwap migration updates.
- They've never lost investor capital to a hack or anything else.
- New DAO for Scratchy will be given a dedicated developer or two soon.
- They're bringing on a new UI developer full time.
- DRIP team will start on single asset lending after DRIP is done. They should be done around the middle of January.
- Scratchy UI and contracts are finished. It just need cosmetic stuff and testing.
- Animal Farm V2 2 man dev team is wrapping up StableSwap testing and date will be announced very soon.
- This team will work on DOGS Roulette next.
- There are about 8 total developers now.
The Future of 2023
- Single asset lending could increase StableSwap earnings by up to 20%?
- Individualized lending that will let people issue or take loans will be coming some time after all these things are done.
- Interest rate will be determined by how many lenders and borrowers there are. Nothing like this exists yet.
- They will be lending pools with lots of different assets supported.
- Forex Shark wants to possibly build a DeFi gaming site with a suite of games that any DeFi project can use.
- The games have to be fun to play (even if they didn't pay) and allow people to wager for digital assets.
- There won't just be a UI update, but also an improved airdrop model.
- You can airdrop people based on filters with one transaction.
- There will be a landing page, a media page with things like YouTube videos, etc.
- Forex Shark has never sold a single DRIP or taken a dev fee.
- New analytical tools will be coming to DRIP as well.
- There will be a much cleaner design.
- Also, the Fiat On Ramp is coming for DRIP.
- You can buy with debit/credit card, buying from our own DEX, reduce tax for people depositing into Faucet with fresh capital, etc.
- You will now be able to swap any major token for DRIP across chains.
- Tax will be less for people who stake directly into Faucet across chains.
- They can also take fees from these updates for a marketing budget.
- There is a game that will have DRIP utility coming around the end of January.
- We will be benefiting a lot when the market turns around because we launched during a bear market.
- They're going to start focusing more on less people with huge influence instead of lots of Youtubers with smaller followings.
- 2 top 10 crypto influencers on YouTube are in talks to cover Animal Farm or talk to Forex Shark about current market conditions.
- Forex Shark's status on ByBit is top 5 and he is going to use it for interviews with influencers.
- it's an edge that we have over other projects out there.
- There's a new software that will be used to do all the social media marketing. All Forex Shark has to do is sign off.
Leave a Reply