Get paid between $142 and $200/day to work at home worldwide at Empire Flippers, website brokers that deal with buying and selling sites.
More info on Whoop:
What you'll do:
- Provide chat support coverage M-F.
- Overlapping shift work conducts business primarily during 7 am to 10 pm Eastern Standard and/or Central Daylight time zones.
- Handle outbound calls. This may include discussions with potential buyers or sellers who want to understand how our process works.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Properly handle escalating unresolved queries to the next level of support.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Create tickets and provide general support work in Zendesk as needed.
- Update customer data and produce activity reports as needed.
- Preserve and grow knowledge of Customer Advisor procedures, recommending process modifications or improvements as needed.
- Communicate with colleagues via Slack messaging application.
- Attend weekly team calls via Zoom.
- Review documents sent by customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in English.
- Strong attention to details.
- People person – must enjoy helping others.
- Ability to closely follow processes.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to ask questions whenever unsure about how to proceed.
- Be able to prioritize tasks quickly.
- Not easily overwhelmed by fast paced environment.
- You are proficient with Google Suite, Slack, Skype and Zoom.
- Around $142/day, according to Glassdoor averages
- Live and work from anywhere in the world
- “Twice a year we gather in a fun location and collaborate over the latest projects and ideas. Our meetups take place all over the world.”
- Unlimited vacation
- “We offer a fully paid Global Health Insurance plan so you are covered anywhere you go.”
- “We provide an annual stipend to support teammates with ongoing professional development through education and training.”
- “Our EAP provides a little extra assistance to help with counseling, legal guidance, substance abuse, elder / dependent care & much more.”
What you'll do:
- Writing listing descriptions for new businesses going live on our marketplace
- Outreach to off-site publications and websites with a goal of creating 1 in-depth industry-related blog post per month.
- Optimize content with best SEO industry practices.
- Publishing story and data-driven blog content twice a month.
- Monitor mentions and backlinks across the web for potential content opportunities.
- Manage and improve the ongoing editorial calendar.
- Interviewing sellers for the RMRB podcast
- An affinity for writing
- A can-do attitude
- A self-starter
- An immaculate attention to detail
- A deep understanding of crafting written, story-driven content marketing pieces
- Strong emphasis on editing skills across various writing styles to ensure overall brand messaging remains top of mind
- Basic to intermediate social media knowledge
- Basic to intermediate SEO knowledge
- Basic to intermediate email marketing automation knowledge
- Basic to intermediate graphic design skills
- Journalism background (Especially in Amazon FBA, DTC e-commerce or SaaS related)
You should make around $200/day according to estimates for this job at Glassdoor.
Other than that, the benefits should be about the same.
Also, check out: