Here's a job that lets you work at home worldwide without needing experience to apply.
It's the Customer Advisor position at Empire Flippers.
Empire Flippers is a company of website brokers that deal with buying and selling sites.
Here are the job details:
What you'll do:
- Provide chat support coverage M-F.
- Overlapping shift work conducts business primarily during 7 am to 10 pm Eastern Standard and/or Central Daylight time zones.
- Handle outbound calls. This may include discussions with potential buyers or sellers who want to understand how our process works.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Properly handle escalating unresolved queries to the next level of support.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Create tickets and provide general support work in Zendesk as needed.
- Update customer data and produce activity reports as needed.
- Preserve and grow knowledge of Customer Advisor procedures, recommending process modifications or improvements as needed.
- Communicate with colleagues via Slack messaging application.
- Attend weekly team calls via Zoom.
- Review documents sent by customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in English.
- Strong attention to details.
- People person – must enjoy helping others.
- Ability to closely follow processes.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to ask questions whenever unsure about how to proceed.
- Be able to prioritize tasks quickly.
- Not easily overwhelmed by fast paced environment.
- You are proficient with Google Suite, Slack, Skype and Zoom.
- $2500/month base pay + performance based incentives
- Live and work from anywhere in the world
- “Twice a year we gather in a fun location and collaborate over the latest projects and ideas. Our meetups take place all over the world.”
- Unlimited vacation
- “We offer a fully paid Global Health Insurance plan so you are covered anywhere you go.”
- “We provide an annual stipend to support teammates with ongoing professional development through education and training.”
- “Our EAP provides a little extra assistance to help with counseling, legal guidance, substance abuse, elder / dependent care & much more.”
Also, check out: