If you've ever wanted a decent job that doesn't require a lot of qualifications and can help you work at home, check out this Chat Technical Support job at Kelly Connect.
Kelly Connect, part of Kelly Services, is a a workforce management company that offers staffing services.
They typically have customer support and sales jobs that let you work from home in the U.S.
Check out the details below:
What You'll Do:
- You’ll interact with up to 3 customers at a time using various media channels; those channels may include inbound calls, inbound chats, or outbound calls, as dictated by business need.
- Pay Rate at $14.75
- Earning potential up to $17.75/hour after successful completion of the full Continuity Model
- You may be eligible for medical; dental & vision benefits 30 days after 90 days of employment.
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays available for eligible employees
- Explosive growth opportunities with 99% of promotions internally, opportunities to join our Quality Assurance, Training and Leadership teams
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years or older except where prohibited by law
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience
- Legal authorization to work in the US
- High speed internet services
They don't mention any optional or preferred qualifications for this job.
- A private workspace with locked door in your permanent residence
- Quiet environment free of background noise and interruptions
- A secure workspace free from cell phones/video devices
- Arrangements for dependent care and other obligations
Also, check out: