Great non-phone, work-from-home jobs are not just limited to the U.S.
In fact, many companies are going fully-remote, meaning they hire people all around the world to work-from-home.
Here are a few companies that usually have lots of non-phone work-from-home jobs hiring worldwide:
Uhuru Network is a digital marketing agency that is highly-rated by its employees and hires internationally for remote jobs.
Careers you'll typically find here:
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Digital Marketing Consultant
- Digital Advertising Manager
- Full Stack Developer
- Content Marketing Copywriter
- Business Results Specialist
- Business Strategist
- Inbound Marketing Manager
5CA is a company that does customer service for gaming and consumer electronics.
Here, you'll mostly find these remote jobs:
- Gaming Support Agent
- Customer Support Agent
- Technical Support Agent
Many of these jobs will be chat and email support only. But, there are also some customer support jobs here that will require you to be on the phone as well, so make sure you apply for the right one.
Here are some typical PC requirements for these jobs;
- An internet speed minimum of 1 Mb/s download and 0,5 Mb/s upload internationally.
- A minimum of 6 GB RAM memory
- Your computer should run at least a 64-bit version of Windows 8 or newer, or a recently released version of macOS
- An i5 processor (2,8 Ghz or faster), or better/ similar, max. 3 years old.
- A screen with at least 1080p Full HD display. External monitors are acceptable.
- A smartphone usable for two-factor authentication that runs at least:
- Android 4.4 or newer
- Apple iOS 10.0 or newer