This is another one of the most appealing work-from-home jobs I've seen.
If you want a job that has a combination of high pay, benefits, and great employee ratings, you're gonna love this.
Check out the Customer Advocate job at Buffer:
Check out the details below:
What You'll Do:
- Delighting customers creatively over email, live-chat, and social media.
- Driving success for customers with the Buffer platform and helping customers achieve their goals.
- Working closely with Quality Assurance team to escalate bugs and customer feedback.
- Collaborating with your team daily over asynchronous channels like email and Slack, and weekly over live video syncs.
- Growing as a technical support professional as you learn the ins and outs of the Buffer platform.
- Working part of the weekend (one day).
- $55,000-$87,000 USD per year for this role, depending on your prior experience.
- Get a laptop + $500 to set up your home office.
- Live and work wherever you like.
- Health Insurance.
- Extra money for learning and development.
- At least 3 weeks/year of minimum vacation, with no upper limit and currently we're working a 4-day workweek.
- 401(k) with 3% company match.
- When the company does well, all team members share the profits. 8-15% of profits are distributed annually to the team.
- 3 months of family leave for all parents, and more is possible.
- Company get-togethers twice per year.
- Get some extra cash for a co-working space or coffee shop work.
- Get a free Kindle and all the free books – digital, physical, and audio – you like, anytime.
- Take a 6-week Sabbatical, fully paid, after every 5 years with Buffer.
- See this page for more on benefits
- Prior customer support experience is required (preferably working with a SaaS product and with both a paid and a free-access customer base).
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability to organize, break down, and clearly articulate complex thoughts, ideas, and instructions in written form.
- Strong ability to take initiative and confidently direct customer interactions.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and fast-moving environments.
- Ability to remain empathetic, even in difficult situations, and guide customers to efficient solutions. Gets satisfaction from helping others.
- Clear understanding of how APIs work and how Buffer connects to third parties.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a self-directed way with a high degree of motivation to set and achieve ambitious goals.
- Well-practiced technical skills and experience working with more complex support (products that integrate with other products).
- Comfortable working with customers over email, both public and private social media communications, and phone or chat environments.
- Must live and work in the time zone range of Australia/Asia and/or Pacific, Mountain, Central or Eastern Time. We're hiring 3 new teammates from these regions.
They don't seem to have specific qualifications that they prefer but don't require.
They seem to provide you with most of what you need for your home office.
Other than that, they don't mention details about internet speed or other technical requirements.
Also, check out: