If you want a fairly easy job involving data entry, here's your chance.
Check out the Underwriting Support Assistant position at Mutual of Omaha:
Check out the details below:
What You'll Do:
- Reviews and verifies the accuracy and completeness of census data; is thorough when performing
- reviews and conscientious about attention to detail to ensure a high quality product to customers.
- Communicates effectively with internal business partners as needed.
- Uses various databases to document reporting requirements and system generated reports.
- Accesses various other systems to provide information required by underwriting and maintains all renewal documentation in the case files.
- Tuition reimbursement, training and career development.
- Comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and childcare needs.
- 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company match.
- Competitive pay with an opportunity for incentives for all associates.
- Flexible work schedules with a healthy amount of paid time off.
- For more information regarding available benefits, please visit our Career Site.
- Pay commensurate with experience.
- See this page for more on benefits
- You are able to work remotely and have access to high-speed internet.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and maintain regular and predictable attendance with adherence to department expectations. Shows a sense of urgency and is accountable for results.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to assess and understand the needs of the customer
- Strong knowledge/skill/understanding of computer systems such as email, data entry, and Microsoft products, with proficient keyboarding skills.
- Strong Attention to Detail with effective time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates learning agility in key job functions, takes end to end ownership of assigned work load.
- Strong written and verbal communication; uses sound judgement
- Ability to multi task effectively, work under pressure, meet deadline requirements and be flexible to meet changing customer needs
- Actively participates in the identification, and supports implementation, of process improvements. Provides insights and recommendations of enhancements to processes, training and the quality of service delivery.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility in a changing work environment.
They don't seem to have specific qualifications that they prefer but don't require.
They don't mention any details about what you'll need for your home office setup.
Also, check out:
Leave a Reply