Want to work for one of the biggest companies in the world but don't have a degree?
Well, here's your chance.
Check out this fairly easy HR Contact Center Associate job at Amazon that requires no degree to apply and pays around $18/hour to start.
Check out the details below:
What You'll Do:
- Serve as the first point of contact for leave, disability, and accommodation related questions
- Take ownership of employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus
- Resolve queries by referring to documentation such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures and escalate when these cannot be resolved
- Build customer trust through empathetic personalized conversations
- Receive queries via phone and log contacts into the shared service case management system
- Work closely with partner teams to keep up to date on process changes, partner for quick resolution of cross-functional issues, and consult to improve processes
- around $18.50/hour
- See this page for more on benefits
- 3+ years of contact center, customer service, human resources or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability using Microsoft Office skills and other computer or internet based programs.
- Demonstrated proficiency handling customer contacts, queries and resolutions
- Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
- 4+ years of contact center or equivalent experience
- Previous experience working in a virtual environment
- Basic US legislation Leave of Absence and Accommodations knowledge.
- 1 year of Leave and/or Accommodations experience, to include: previous work in a leave of absence and/or disability claim management role, with experience using case management systems, reviewing cases for eligibility, determining the appropriate leave and/or disability pay benefits that apply to a specific situation, and establishing/executing a case management plan.
- Knowledge of US federal and state leave and disability laws
- Previous HR experience
- Proven ability to manage customer contacts in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to adjust to constantly changing workloads.
- Proven ability to follow existing process with high attention to detail.
Technical requirements were not mentioned for this job, but here are the usual requirements that Amazon has:
- A minimum of 10 mbps download and 5 mbps upload speed from a reliable internet provider (Cable, DSL or Fiber Optic/FiOS providers only).
- Must be directly connected to router/modem via Ethernet cable. Cannot use a wireless connection.
- You will be shipped an Amazon owned laptop, headset, and Ethernet adaptor, and two security tokens to the address provided in your application.
- When applying, please be sure to verify that your mailing address in our system is an address where you can receive equipment to ensure that there are not delays in receiving your equipment. Make sure you add the apartment number (if any). PO Boxes are not supported and we must have a physical address for you to receive your equipment.
Also, check out: