If you want a $10,000+ per month work-from-home job that's no super difficult or requires a lot of credentials to apply, here's a great job to check out:
It's the Product Success Manager position at Aha!
Aha! is a roadmap software company.
Here are the job details:
What you'll do:
- Delivering responsive customer service using our proven frameworks
- Leading demos for new customers and new teams
- Sharing best practices for setting strategy, capturing ideas, prioritizing work, and creating visual roadmaps
- Helping customers integrate Aha! with their existing tools (e.g. development systems)
- Guiding customers from initial demo to active subscription, through procurement, legal, and security processes
- Sharing customer feedback internally
- Testing new product functionality as needed
- Setting an example for newer team members who are learning to lead demos, share best practices, and help customers with integrations
- Product Manager experience required
- You lead product definition and delivery at a growing technology company.
- You help launch new functionality via a well-defined go-to-market process.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where launches happen often — not once or twice a year.
- Your favorite part of working on new products is delivering real value to customers.
- You enjoy interacting with your team and customers in a consultative way.
- Showcasing advanced technology to sophisticated customers energizes you.
- Applying deep curiosity to new challenges comes naturally, and you persist until you can clearly see the most efficient path to full resolution.
- You are happiest when you are continually learning and working with a team of high achievers like yourself.
- And you write exceptionally well.
- It seems the main countries they're hiring in are: North America, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, South Africa
- Estimated $120k or so per year (according to Glassdoor estimates)
- Generous salary with annual profit sharing for all
- Medical, dental, and vision plans — for many teammates, we cover 100 percent of the premiums
- Up to 200 hours of paid time off a year to spend however you want
- 30 to 90 days of paid parental leave and five to 10 days of paid care and bereavement leave
- Up to $1,000 annually for third-party education, along with paid time off to immerse yourself in learning
- Aha! contributes a percentage of your total compensation each year towards your retirement
Also, check out: