Here are my top 10 affiliate marketing tips for 2019.
Let me know what you think, ask me a question, or suggest something I cover in the future in the comments below!
Tips covered in this video:
- Use Pinterest direct affiliate links.
- Do review, comparison, list, and tutorial blog posts.
- Include affiliate links in ebooks and courses.
- Use Pretty Link for your website.
- Make YouTube videos with a link in the first few sentences of the description.
- Get extremely targeted with video channels, email lists, etc.
- Do social media posts of art, tech, and other things that could be part of affiliate programs.
- Use Canva templates for affiliate images.
- Show people products YOU use (resource pages, YouTube setup, Twitch setup, etc.)
- Create affiliate-dedicated websites (gift ideas, top deals, etc.)
- How To Start A WordPress Blog In 3 Steps On Bluehost Hosting
- Online ePub converter
- Amazon.com: The 4-Hour Workweek, Expanded and Updated: Expanded and Updated, With Over 100 New Pages of Cutting-Edge Content. eBook: Timothy Ferriss: Kindle Store
- Pretty Links – The Only URL Shortener & Link Cloaker You'll Ever Need
- Etsy – Affiliates
- Bitly | URL Shortener, Custom Links & Link Analytics
- Over 50 Top Business Resources For Internet Entrepreneurs
Related content you might also enjoy
Work at Home as a Full-Time Movie/Gaming/Comic Nerd in 2019 August 16, 2019
How to Make Money Online as a Student in 2019 August 13, 2019
How to Monetize a YouTube Channel Without Google Adsense August 12, 2019
10 Work-From-Home Companies That ALWAYS Have Online Jobs August 8, 2019