Here's how to do affiliate marketing on Pinterest without a website.
Let me know what you think, ask me a question, or suggest something I cover in the future in the comments below!
- Amazon.com Associates Central – Home
- Awin | Etsy (US) Affiliate Program
- Etsy.com | Shop for anything from creative people everywhere
- Bitly | URL Shortener, Custom Branded URLs, API & Link Management
- Lightshot (screenshot tool) for Google Chrome
- Gifts.com for gift ideas by holiday
- Get a free Pinterest account (obviously). Sign in.
- Get accounts with major affiliate programs like Amazon and Etsy. Sign in.
- Go to pages of products you want to promote.
- Get a screenshot tool like Lightshot and take a screenshot of the product that is at least 2x taller than wide. Go for 300 pixels x 600-700 pixels. Save the image.
- Get the affiliate link from your affiliate company for that specific product, and copy it.
- Optional step: paste it on Bitly and shorten it so you can track the clicks it gets. Some affiliate programs do this for you.
- Go to Pinterest after having the right link, add a new pin, paste the affiliate link in the “website” section, upload the correct product image, copy and paste the title, and describe the product with related keywords.
- Then, save the pin to a board that relates to the type of product it is and that's it! Just repeat the process 5 – 10 times per work day to build an affiliate income on Pinterest over time without a website.
Related content you might also enjoy
21 Fully Remote Work-From-Home Companies July 15, 2019
10 Apps That Give You Money for Receipts 2019 July 12, 2019
8 Best Websites for Work-From-Home Writing Jobs July 12, 2019
How to Monetize Your Instagram in 2019 - 10 Best Ways July 10, 2019
14 Online Businesses You Can Start with a Job 2019 July 9, 2019