Here's how to do affiliate marketing on Pinterest without a website.
Let me know what you think, ask me a question, or suggest something I cover in the future in the comments below!
- Amazon.com Associates Central – Home
- Awin | Etsy (US) Affiliate Program
- Etsy.com | Shop for anything from creative people everywhere
- Bitly | URL Shortener, Custom Branded URLs, API & Link Management
- Lightshot (screenshot tool) for Google Chrome
- Gifts.com for gift ideas by holiday
- Get a free Pinterest account (obviously). Sign in.
- Get accounts with major affiliate programs like Amazon and Etsy. Sign in.
- Go to pages of products you want to promote.
- Get a screenshot tool like Lightshot and take a screenshot of the product that is at least 2x taller than wide. Go for 300 pixels x 600-700 pixels. Save the image.
- Get the affiliate link from your affiliate company for that specific product, and copy it.
- Optional step: paste it on Bitly and shorten it so you can track the clicks it gets. Some affiliate programs do this for you.
- Go to Pinterest after having the right link, add a new pin, paste the affiliate link in the “website” section, upload the correct product image, copy and paste the title, and describe the product with related keywords.
- Then, save the pin to a board that relates to the type of product it is and that's it! Just repeat the process 5 – 10 times per work day to build an affiliate income on Pinterest over time without a website.
Related content you might also enjoy
Seth Godin's 11 Lessons for Success January 15, 2020
11 Apps That Make You the Most Money for Android and iOS 2020 January 9, 2020
How to Get Paid to Answer Questions - 18 Ways December 5, 2019
12 High-Paying Work-From-Home Job Websites ($20-$70/Hour) December 4, 2019