Here are the best work-from-home jobs hiring now at Pinterest paying up to $630/day with no phone or degree!
Integrity Analyst ($107K – $136K?)
What you’ll do:
- Protect users on Pinterest from bad actors
- Analyze new abuse trends and develop new signals / features to detect bad content or behavior on our platform
- Partner closely with Product Managers, Engineers, Policy and Operations to devise and execute on new strategies for combating abuse on Pinterest
- Recommend product adjustments to reduce the likelihood of abuse in new and existing products
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience working with / analyzing data
- Technical background or relevant work experience
- Proficiency in SQL and at least one programming language (Python or R)
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly to cross-functional stakeholders
Content Designer, Growth ($109K-$164K?)
- Craft, write, edit, test and improve the content that makes our product easier to use. This includes product flows, UI language, in-product education, product naming and terminology, and navigation design.
- Use empathy, logic and data to inform content choices. Conduct audits, identify patterns, and lead brainstorming sessions to design the best content experiences.
- Collaborate with researchers, product managers, engineers, marketing, and business stakeholders to establish conversational, cohesive language with a unified voice.
- Become an expert in your product and user group. Tune in to research to learn about what your audience truly needs. Bring human voices into problem statements and product UI, and inform marketing materials.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in user-focused product writing
- Experience shaping content for multi-disciplinary projects
- A portfolio demonstrating breadth and creativity and proven experience in content writing, telling stories and UX writing
- Passion for content design and product strategy, especially in engagement areas
- Competitive salary
- Flexible and generous vacation and holidays
- Global year-end paid company holiday closure
- Comprehensive mental and physical health benefits for you and your family
- Retirement plans that allow for tax savings (subject to country of employment)
- Fitness offerings
- Personal and professional development resources
- Adoption support, paid parental leave, egg freezing (in the US) and other family building benefits
- Discounts and perks
Also, check out: