Check out this work-from-home $42/hour Community Manager position at Pinterest.
Pinterest is one of the biggest social media platforms on the web.
What you'll do:
- Review Idea Pin submissions as they come in and comment on them from the @pinterestcreators account.
- Respond to user inquiries regarding the initiative.
- Reach out to food communities by email and social media to generate awareness of the initiative.
- Review 300 to 500 Idea Pins and determine their eligibility for the project.
What they're looking for:
- At least one year of experience in community management or social media management.
- Strong writing skills with a charismatic voice and careful attention to dotting i’s and crossing t’s.
- Strong ability to communicate with diverse audiences while being mindful of inclusive language.
- A highly creative individual who is also able to hunker down and review hundreds of pieces of content.
- A background in home cooking, food content, or the culinary industry.
More about contract roles at Pinterest:
- This is a temporary contract position at Pinterest. As such, the contractor who fills this role will be employed either by our staffing partner (PRO Unlimited) or by an agency supplier partner, and not an employee of Pinterest.
- All interviews will be scheduled and/or conducted by the Pinterest assignment manager. When a finalist has been selected, PRO Unlimited or the agency supplier partner will extend the offer and provide assignment details including duration, benefits options and onboarding details.
Also, check out: