In this video, you will learn how to make passive income from YouTube without an investment of any kind.
When it comes to creating the ideal lifestyle, passive income really is a hard option to beat. You can do a little work and make money for months or even years off that work.
The more you do, the more passive income you make while you’re sleeping or on vacation. I’ve found that YouTube provides one of the greatest sources of passive income opportunities.
There many great options to work with and you can become a celebrity entrepreneur with multiple income streams and a short work-week if you do it all correctly.
I’ll show some of your top options for YouTube passive income and how to get started. Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Here are the options I cover:
1. Ads/YouTube monetization
2. Paid subscription channel
- YouTube Paid Channel examples
- Paid channel setup page and more info
- Paid YouTube content signup page
- YouTube Paid Content: How to Activate Purchases & Rentals
3. Affiliate marketing
4. App and rewards program referrals
- App referral video example
- Use referral code E7KRRE for free points on FeaturePoints.
- For iPhone, download FeaturePoints directly from Safari. It’s not in the App Store.
- FeaturePoints Android download page
- More apps with good referral programs: 10 Apps That Make You the Most Money 2017
YouTube discontinued features
YouTube support button for channels is no longer going to be available as of February 2017. It will be replaced by a new income stream involving YouTube Live and chat. Go to the official YouTube blog for details.