Here are 7 medical transcription job websites that let you work from home.
Let me know what you think in the comments below!
- Typing Test
- Transcription pedal
- Ubiqus reviews
- iMedX reviews
- M*Modal reviews
- Eight Crossings
- Eight Crossings Inc profile
- Fast Chart
- Mediscribes reviews
- Lifemark Health Group
- Lifemark Health Group reviews
Here, you can get transcription jobs of all sorts (including medical), even as a beginner. The faster you can work while maintaining quality, the more work you receive. More details:
- Paid every two weeks
- Must be a native English speaker and U.S. resident
- Work full or part-time from home
- Work day or night
- Must have medical transcription experience and pass a test
- Need one year of recent medical transcription work experience or recent graduation in a certified program.
- You’ll need about 2 years of medical transcription experience or certification in an approved program.
- You’ll be an independent contractor.
- You must fill out an online pre-qualification form and submit your resume.
- You’ll need to pass a typing test as well as a medical language and terminology test.
If you want to work from home doing medical transcription for Mediscribes, you’ll need:
- 3+ years of acute care editing/transcription experience.
- You’ll also work as an independent contractor.
Lifemark Health Group
- This is a Canadian company that also has work-from-home medical transcription jobs available on occasion.
Related content you might also enjoy
3 Full-Time Work-From-Home Jobs Hiring Now for April 2019 March 25, 2019
10 Affiliate Marketing with YouTube Ideas for 2019 March 25, 2019
New Work-From-Home Jobs Available Right Now March 21, 2019