Here are 7 medical transcription job websites that let you work from home.
Let me know what you think in the comments below!
- Typing Test
- Transcription pedal
- Ubiqus reviews
- iMedX reviews
- M*Modal reviews
- Eight Crossings
- Eight Crossings Inc profile
- Fast Chart
- Mediscribes reviews
- Lifemark Health Group
- Lifemark Health Group reviews
Here, you can get transcription jobs of all sorts (including medical), even as a beginner. The faster you can work while maintaining quality, the more work you receive. More details:
- Paid every two weeks
- Must be a native English speaker and U.S. resident
- Work full or part-time from home
- Work day or night
- Must have medical transcription experience and pass a test
- Need one year of recent medical transcription work experience or recent graduation in a certified program.
- You’ll need about 2 years of medical transcription experience or certification in an approved program.
- You’ll be an independent contractor.
- You must fill out an online pre-qualification form and submit your resume.
- You’ll need to pass a typing test as well as a medical language and terminology test.
If you want to work from home doing medical transcription for Mediscribes, you’ll need:
- 3+ years of acute care editing/transcription experience.
- You’ll also work as an independent contractor.
Lifemark Health Group
- This is a Canadian company that also has work-from-home medical transcription jobs available on occasion.
Related content you might also enjoy
New Work-From-Home Jobs Available Right Now October 15, 2018
How to Make $100 a Day from YouTube Ads October 12, 2018
10 Apps That Make You Money from PayPal in 2018 October 6, 2018
10 Websites That Pay You to Write Articles in 2018 October 6, 2018