Here are 5 medical coding jobs from home and their websites.
Let me know what you think in the comments below!
- Aviacode careers
- Aviacode reviews
- Maxim Healthcare Services careers
- Maxim Healthcare Services reviews
- Change Healthcare careers
- Change Healthcare reviews
- Humana careers
- Humana reviews
- Coding Network careers
- Coding Network reviews
- They typically offer part and full-time medical coding positions for many different kinds of healthcare providers.
- 3.5 out of 5 star employer rating on Glassdoor.
- Medical coding positions may be for independent contractors.
Maxim Healthcare Services
- This company belongs to one of the largest healthcare providers in the U.S.
- 3.2 out of 5 star employer rating on Glassdoor.
- Short and long-term medical coding jobs from home available.
- A+ Better Business Bureau rating.
- They also offer career advancement opportunities and some benefits.
- Used to be called Altegra Health.
- 3 out of 5 star employer rating on Glassdoor.
- Offers a wide range of medical coding jobs as well as others.
- They offer medical coding, billing and educator positions that you can do from home.
- 3.4 out of 5 star employer rating on Glassdoor.
- Very large, publicly traded company that serves millions.
- Hires remote, independent contractors for medical coding jobs.
- 3.5 out of 5 star employer rating on Indeed.
- You must be AAPC or AHIMA certified with 3+ years of experience.
- You must pass a specialty coding proficiency exam.
Related content you might also enjoy
3 Full-Time Work-From-Home Jobs Hiring Now for April 2019 March 25, 2019
10 Affiliate Marketing with YouTube Ideas for 2019 March 25, 2019
New Work-From-Home Jobs Available Right Now March 21, 2019