Here are 5 medical coding jobs from home and their websites.
Let me know what you think in the comments below!
- Aviacode careers
- Aviacode reviews
- Maxim Healthcare Services careers
- Maxim Healthcare Services reviews
- Change Healthcare careers
- Change Healthcare reviews
- Humana careers
- Humana reviews
- Coding Network careers
- Coding Network reviews
- They typically offer part and full-time medical coding positions for many different kinds of healthcare providers.
- 3.5 out of 5 star employer rating on Glassdoor.
- Medical coding positions may be for independent contractors.
Maxim Healthcare Services
- This company belongs to one of the largest healthcare providers in the U.S.
- 3.2 out of 5 star employer rating on Glassdoor.
- Short and long-term medical coding jobs from home available.
- A+ Better Business Bureau rating.
- They also offer career advancement opportunities and some benefits.
- Used to be called Altegra Health.
- 3 out of 5 star employer rating on Glassdoor.
- Offers a wide range of medical coding jobs as well as others.
- They offer medical coding, billing and educator positions that you can do from home.
- 3.4 out of 5 star employer rating on Glassdoor.
- Very large, publicly traded company that serves millions.
- Hires remote, independent contractors for medical coding jobs.
- 3.5 out of 5 star employer rating on Indeed.
- You must be AAPC or AHIMA certified with 3+ years of experience.
- You must pass a specialty coding proficiency exam.
Related content you might also enjoy
18 Websites with LOTS of Work-From-Home Jobs January 18, 2019
New Work-From-Home Jobs Available Right Now January 17, 2019
11 YouTube Channel Ideas to Make Good Money in 2019 January 16, 2019
How to Make Money Writing Online (11 Ways) January 15, 2019
How to Achieve Goals in Life Without Losing Motivation January 14, 2019