Here’s how to start investing without much money in 2019.
Let me know what you think, ask me a question, or suggest something I cover in the future in the comments below!
- Real Estate Investing for Everyone – Rich Uncles – Minimum of $5 for real estate investing.
- Investments – Rich Uncles
- Fundrise – Minimum of $500 for real estate investing.
- Investments | Fundrise
- Fundrise on the App Store
- Invest, Save, and Learn with the Stash Investment App – Minimum of $5.
- Invest in fractional shares of Stocks on Stash
- Stash: Investing, banking, saving—simplified. – Apps on Google Play
- Acorns – Invest, Earn, Grow, Spend, Later | Acorns – Minimum of $5 to invest.
- Acorns – Invest Spare Change – Apps on Google Play
- Betterment | Online Investment Platform and Financial Advisor – No investment minimum.
- Betterment: Money Management and Financial Advisor – Apps on Google Play
- Robinhood – Commission Free Stock Trading App – Crypto, Options, ETFs – No investment minimum.
- Robinhood: Invest in Stock, Crypto, ETF & Coin – Apps on Google Play
- Wealthfront: Financial Planning & Robo-Investing for Millennials – Minimum of $500.
- Wealthfront – Apps on Google Play
- Wealthfront: Robo-Investing for Millennials
- Invest in Startups | Equity Crowdfunding | MicroVentures – Minimum of $100 to start investing in startups.
- Startup Funding | MicroVentures
- Startup Investing. Simplified. – SeedInvest – Minimum of $500 to start investing in startups.
- Explore investment opportunities
Related content you might also enjoy
11 Flexible Work-From-Home Jobs to Do at Night 2019 May 20, 2019
12 Side Hustles That Pay Good Money in 2019 May 17, 2019
How to Make Money Playing Video Games at Home 2019 May 11, 2019