Here's a very easy work-from-home job with weekly pay, almost no phone calls, and very little experience required:
It's a Customer Service job at Wrrk.
Wrrk is a customer support services for startups.
Customer Service at Wrrk
What you'll do:
You will help customers via email, chat and phone troubleshooting their problems and answering their questions, to ensure that each customer has the best experience possible.
You will work closely with wrrk management to identify ways that we can get better as a team.
- You're empathetic. You can easily put yourself in other people’s shoes. You genuinely care about helping people.
- You’re a strong written communicator. You can concisely and effectively relay information in written form. Almost everything at wrrk is done via written communication (both with customers and between teammates).
- You’re professional. In every interaction, even during highly challenging conversations.
- You’re dependable. You show up everyday for your customers and your team.
- You love solving problems Every customer is different, many times radically so. You are passionate about being able to meet their specific needs, by determining the source of the problem and implementing the effective solution.
- You must reside in the USA or Philippines. In the USA, you must reside in Texas, Colorado, Arizona, Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Louisiana, Missouri, North Carolina, Kentucky, Nebraska, Washington, or Oklahoma.
- 1+ year in an online customer service role, helping customers via email, online chat, and/or phone
- 1+ year of call center experience
- Experience using customer service software i.e. Zendesk, Freshdesk, Livechat, Shopify, Magento
- Familiar with a metrics driven, fast-paced environment.
- Experience using online communication tools i.e. Slack, Skype
- Remote work experience is a plus
- E-commerce experience is a plus
- SaW2 employment (you are our teammate)
- Health benefits
- The flexibility of working from home
- Weekly, direct deposit payment
- Work with modern online businesses
- Extensive opportunities to learn from, and work with, awesome and talented teammates
- Career advancement opportunities. We’re a quickly growing company with ample roles and positions to grow into.
Also, check out: