1. Online Mystery Shopper at Lionbridge
Lionbridge is building a community of trusted Online Mystery Shoppers in the UK, who will evaluate shopping from online ads to help us improve online purchasing experience for all internet users. As a mystery shopper, depending on the project task you will be assigned to, you will be asked to purchase either different products or different smartphone apps based on ads you see on the net and provide detailed feedback about the entire purchasing experience as compared to your expectations set by the ad. In this project you will be required to work 5-10 hours per month.
This is a continuous work opportunity with a self-directed schedule, the ability to work from home and to keep the items/apps you will buy in the project.
• An opportunity to shop for exciting products/apps online, get paid for the feedback you provide, share the experience and keep your purchases.
• Work from home with self-directed schedule.
• A continuous project (5-10 h/month) with compensation of usually $10-$20/hour.
• 18+ years of age
• Location in the country you're applying in
• Fluency in English
• Active user of social media
• Not currently working as a Mystery Shopper
• Computer/Laptop with a secured high-speed Internet connection
• Smartphone (iOS/Android) with at least 2GB free space to install the apps.
2. Online Mystery Shopper at Telus International
TELUS International is currently building a community of trusted Online Mystery Shoppers (Online Market Researchers) in the US. Market Researchers will buy products from online ads and evaluate their shopping experience to help us improve online purchasing for all internet users.
The benefits of becoming a Mystery Shopper are:
- Earn extra money by keeping the items for yourself or for someone else, or even selling them.
- Help our client identify trusted companies
- You will get fully reimbursed for the amount spent on all the products purchased.
- You will get paid for the time spent on filling out the surveys.
- Wellness Support Program
- 24/7 access to a trained guidance consultant
Project Overview: As an Online Mystery Shopper (Online Market Researcher) you will be asked to make online orders based on ads you see on the net and fill in 2 questionnaires providing detailed feedback about the entire shopping experience, as compared to your expectations set by the ad. You can keep the items for yourself or for someone else, or even sell it.
- Work remotely, self-directed schedule
- Continuous on-going project
Main task Information:
- 10-15 products per campaign to purchase
- Maximum spend of up to 500 USD per campaign
- Required participation of 7-10 hours per month (1 purchase takes approximately 30 mins)
- Hourly Rate: $9.10
- This is an independent contractor opportunity
- Must be 18 years or older
- Funds available to purchase products (Max spend of $500 USD per campaign. The purchases will be made by Mystery Shoppers with their own private credit or debit card or PayPal and be reimbursed for the costs by TELUS International.)
- Must be located in the US
- Fluent in English
- Active user of social media
- Computer/Laptop with full Internet access
- Not currently working as a Mystery Shopper.
3. Mystery Shopping at Call Center QA
If you don't mind being on the phone, you can work from home as a mystery shopper.
Mystery shoppers typically will go in stores and evaluate the layout and customer service.
When mystery shopping at home with a site like Call Center QA, you call these stores and fill out a sheet, evaluating their customer service.
At Call Center QA, you can get paid $5 per call which only takes 5-10 minutes each. You also will have flexible hours and weekly pay via PayPal.