Here are some $7700/month no experience, no degree, worldwide work-from-home jobs hiring!
Here are the job details:
Customer Success Manager at Canonical
Canonical is a computer software company that is the publisher of Ubuntu (a Linux distribution composed of free and open-source software.
What you'll do:
- Onboard new Canonical customers and introduce them to our products and support processes.
- Collaborate with sales and support in developing and delivering engagement plans that fulfill the customer's objectives.
- Assist sales in identifying growth opportunities or renewal risks.
- Serve as customer advocate internally and influence Canonical products, websites, documentation, processes and people to improve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Create campaigns targeting multiple customers through digital touch-points and activities.
- A passion for customer satisfaction
- Love for technology, infrastructure and Ubuntu in particular
- Patience and ability to listen
- Good presentation skills
- Superior writing and communication skills
- Flexibility and good time management
- Learning and Development
- Annual Compensation Review
- Recognition Rewards
- Annual Leave
- Priority Pass for travel
- Flexible working option
- What sort of high school student were you? Outside of class, what were your interests and hobbies? What would your high school peers remember you for, if we asked them?
- Describe some high school achievements considered exceptional by peers and staff
- At high school or university, what leadership roles did you take on?
- Why do you want to work here?
- How do you deal with adversity? Please describe a difficult situation you were in recently.
Also, check out: