If you want a pretty easy work-from-home job with no phone calls, check out these fully remote email support jobs:
Table of Contents:
- Site123 – Sales Chat Specialist
- Sticker Mule – Customer Support Agent
- Hotjar – Customer Support Specialist
Sales Chat Specialist at Site123
If you want to work from home sending emails and other messages online without being on the phone, check this out:
It's the Sales Chat Specialist job at Site123.
Site123 is a free website builder.
Here are the details:
What you'll do:
- Availability to work a minimum of two full shifts per week (Shifts can range from 8-12 hours in length).
- Prefer candidates who can commit 1-2 years of working.
- The minimum availability required for our Telescribe position is 2 shifts per week; shifts range from 8 to 12 hours long
- Ability to type at least 50 words per minute preferred
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have fast/reliable internet/wifi
- Must have a private space to work
- Experience and understanding of the website building field.
- Proven Experience of sales / customer service in general and via live chat.
- Excellent communication, analytical, listening and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and great enthusiasm for helping customers.
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi task.
- Knowledgeable of social media applications, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Competent in MS office and web browser environments.
- English level – Fluent/Native.
- Availability to work during standard working hours and days in the U.S.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
Advantages (Not Required):
- Additional languages.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience with other website builder platforms.
Customer Support Agent at Sticker Mule
If you want to make around $21 per hour and not have to be on the phone all the time, check out these Customer Support Agent jobs at Sticker Mule.
Sticker Mule is a custom labels and packaging for food, beverage, medical and essential services support.
Here are the details:
What You'll Do:
- Respond to customer inquiries via email in a clear, concise, and comprehensive manner.
- Assist in writing and maintaining FAQs.
- Suggest opportunities to make customers happier for our product team.
- Suggest opportunities to improve the quality and efficiency of our customer service operation.
- 1+ years' experience in a Customer Support role
- Exceptional writing skills (be clear and concise)
- Experience working remotely
- 401k plan with 4% employer match
- Health & dental insurance
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- $500 signing bonus
- Work from home
Customer Support Specialist at Hotjar
Check out the $23-$31/hour Customer Support Specialist positions hiring worldwide at Hotjar.
Hotjar is a product experience insights company.
Here are the job details:
- Support our customers through Zendesk
- Help respond and support crucial company updates through multiple channels
- Help shape internal processes that directly impact engagement and improve our response times
- Update our internal knowledge base on Guru and contribute to department initiatives around knowledge sharing
- Collaborate with other departments including Product, Legal, Marketing and Customer Success
- Collaborate with a cross-departmental team to plan and execute projects including, but not limited to:
- Writing articles on our Help Center
- Assisting with Zendesk macros and general maintenance of our instance
- Creating and supporting our existing workflows in Slack, Zapier, and other tools
- You have a great tone of voice and the ability to explain concepts clearly
- Experience in a customer-facing role or a troubleshooting environment
- Because of the technical nature of our product, you understand how websites work. This includes being able to troubleshoot HTML and CSS issues in web browser-based developer tools
- Natural at problem-solving – with a huge range of customers using a complex product, it’s a crucial part of the job
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
The compensation range for this role is $48,000 to $64,000. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
- Fully Remote Working Environment
- Employee & Phantom Stock Options for All Roles
- 40 Days of Vacation/Holiday Leave Annually
- €2,000/year Holiday Budget
- €2,500 Home Office Budget
- 1,000/year Personal Development Budget
- €2,400/year Working Space Budget
- €2,000/year Work Together Budget
- €2,400/year Wellbeing Budget
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- In Person Company Retreats / Virtual Gatherings
- Laptop of your choice
- Welcome Pack of Headset, Reading Pack, etc
- Charity Donation Matching
Also, check out: