If you want some $100k/year work-from-home jobs with no degree required, check these out:
Table of Contents:
Happiness Engineer at Automattic
If you want to make over $6000/month working from home without having to make phone calls and don't have a degree, check this out:
It's the Happiness Engineer job at Automattic.
Automattic is a web development company that is known for WordPress.com, JetPack, WooCommerce, etc.
This job seems great and has lots of benefits, so pounce on it quickly!
- Click here for the Automattic jobs page.
- Click here for their employee reviews.
- Check out their benefits page here.
What you'll do:
- Give stellar customer support via live chat, tickets, forums, and one-on-one screenshare sessions.
- Create detailed bug reports.
- Help people that use WordPress.com, WooCommerce, Jetpack, etc.
- Experience with WordPress, HTML, and CSS.
- Must be fluent and eloquent in written English.
- Estimated around $75,000/year according to Glassdoor.
- Work from home worldwide
- They'll provide or reimburse hardware and software you’ll need, as well as books or conferences that promote continued learning.
- Coaching sessions to help you set and achieve professional goals.
- Open vacation policy with no minimum or maximum amount of days off per year, although they encourage you to take at least 25 days annually.
- Home office setup and coworking allowances.
- Company-sponsored life insurance.
- Open parental leave (including maternity, paternity, LGBTQ+, and adoption for all parents). If you’ve been with Automattic for 12 months, your leave up to 6 months is fully paid.
- WordPress-branded laptop at your four-year anniversary with the company.
- Paid three-month sabbatical encouraged every five years.
- Wireless headphones at your seven-year anniversary with the company.
- Expense a monthly subscription to a mindfulness app, such as Calm, Headspace, Ten Percent Happier, Waking Up.
- Virtual ergonomic consultations and access to a wealth of virtual ergonomic tips, stretch videos and yoga exercises.
Benefits at Automattic can also vary by location, so here is a link to their benefits by location page.
Customer Success Engineer at Files.com
If you want an easy $100k/year work-from-home job with very little (if not any) experience or degree required, check this out:
It's the Customer Support Engineer position at Files.com.
Files.com is a cloud storage company.
Here are the job details:
What you'll do:
- Responding to customer-initiated interactions such as phone calls and emails (one-on-one communication).
- Identifying software bugs and feature requests and coordinating with the relevant team for handling.
- Providing after-hours emergency support assistance to customers on a rotating basis with other customer support team members.
- Taking a high-touch approach to support, encouraging frequent interaction with customers and working with them to a full resolution of any issues.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have real world experience deploying those skills.
- You bring a top-notch customer demeanor, including patience, understanding, and empathy.
- You can learn a process and then add to that process. For example, you can learn to use our knowledge base and playbook articles, and then contribute to make them better.
- You are known for being smart and getting things done. When you take on a project, your team knows you will handle it effectively and efficiently.
- You have a general understanding of a SaaS environment, including some experience (not necessarily expertise) with several of the following technologies: web applications, networking, internet communication protocols, APIs and/or programming languages, file integration tools and platforms (e.g., AWS, SharePoint, Zapier), and single sign-on tools (e.g., LDAP, Azure AD, Okta)
- Starting Salary for a Customer Success Engineer at Files.com is $100,000 per year. We offer raises and equity as you grow in the organization.
- In-House Training: We will teach you everything you need to know to be an effective Customer Success Engineer. And you'll earn your full rate of pay for all training time.
- High Starting Salaries: As a successful, profitable business that believes in over-investing in our team, we choose to offer industry-leading base salaries for all positions.
- Performance-Based Raises: We reward our high performers for one simple reason: they've earned it.
- Equity Option Grants: As a private equity-backed business, we expect to have a major exit event within the next 5 years. We have set aside a substantial pool of equity options to grant to our employees so they are able to share in the value created.
- 401(k) With Generous Employer Match: Most employer-sponsored 401(k) plans crush you with fees. Our plan features extremely low-fee ETFs, ensuring that you actually keep the money that you save for retirement. Plus, we will match your contributions up to 4% of your salary to encourage you to invest for your retirement.
- Starting Bonus: New Hires receive a $1,000 starting bonus. No strings attached.
- Company-Issued MacBook Pro: You will receive a fully loaded MacBook Pro, reducing time wasted setting up individual rigs.
- Legal Assistance: Option to participate in an employee paid legal plan to gain access to a network of attorneys who assist with basic legal needs including wills, trusts, contracts, tickets, and documents.
- Employee Assistance Program: We provide a confidential and no cost avenue for you to receive 24/7 assistance with issues regarding behavioral and emotional health, family, legal, financial, wellness or other personal matters. You will have access to a certified clinician who can help you one-on-one or refer you to someone in your area for longer-term help.
- Medical Insurance: Comprehensive coverage with low premiums for employees and families. Ability to choose between a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO), Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO), or Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Dental Insurance: Coverage for preventive and diagnostic services like semi-annual exams, x-rays, cleanings, and coverage for more major events like fillings, extractions, or root canals.
- Vision Insurance: Plans designed to encourage you to maintain your vision through regular eye exams and help with expenses for contacts, lenses, frames or surgery.
- Life insurance: Employer-provided $50,000 Basic Life & AD&D policy, which employees have the option to supplement.
- Disability Insurance: Coverage for short-term and long-term disability available for purchase.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Ability to set aside pre-tax money for out-of-pocket medical expenses, such as prescriptions, over-the-counter medicine, or vision care.
- Healthcare Providers: Access to providers based on region including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Delta Dental, Guardian, Group Health, Kaiser Permanente, MetLife, Tufts Health Plan, VSP, WageWorks, and UHC among others.
- Vacation and Holidays: We encourage our employees to take time off and enjoy all that life has to offer. Employees are eligible to accumulate up to 4 weeks (20 days) of paid time off (PTO) and receive 11 company holidays.
- Growing A Family: We offer paid time off for growing a family, whether by birth, adoption, or fostering. Eligible employees may take between 2 to 10 weeks of paid leave.
- Bereavement Leave: Employees may take up to 4 days of paid bereavement leave for the death of an immediate family member. Bereavement days do not count toward an employee's PTO.
- Paid Business Trips: You will travel to in-person meetings with your team and the entire company to meet and work together face-to-face. These meetings are in cities that are fun to visit. In the last few years, we've been to Austin, Orlando, New Orleans, San Diego, Las Vegas, New York City, and Nashville among other destinations. We also support attending trade shows and conventions, especially if you are willing to speak at such an event.
- Continued Learning: We invest in continued learning opportunities for our staff. We reimburse employees who attend conferences, participate in speaking events, and pursue certifications to improve their skills.
Product Success Manager at Aha
If you want a $10,000+ per month work-from-home job that's no super difficult or requires a lot of credentials to apply, here's a great job to check out:
It's the Product Success Manager position at Aha!
Aha! is a roadmap software company.
Here are the job details:
What you'll do:
- Delivering responsive customer service using our proven frameworks
- Leading demos for new customers and new teams
- Sharing best practices for setting strategy, capturing ideas, prioritizing work, and creating visual roadmaps
- Helping customers integrate Aha! with their existing tools (e.g. development systems)
- Guiding customers from initial demo to active subscription, through procurement, legal, and security processes
- Sharing customer feedback internally
- Testing new product functionality as needed
- Setting an example for newer team members who are learning to lead demos, share best practices, and help customers with integrations
- Product Manager experience required
- You lead product definition and delivery at a growing technology company.
- You help launch new functionality via a well-defined go-to-market process.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where launches happen often — not once or twice a year.
- Your favorite part of working on new products is delivering real value to customers.
- You enjoy interacting with your team and customers in a consultative way.
- Showcasing advanced technology to sophisticated customers energizes you.
- Applying deep curiosity to new challenges comes naturally, and you persist until you can clearly see the most efficient path to full resolution.
- You are happiest when you are continually learning and working with a team of high achievers like yourself.
- And you write exceptionally well.
- It seems the main countries they're hiring in are: North America, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, South Africa
- Estimated $120k or so per year (according to Glassdoor estimates)
- Generous salary with annual profit sharing for all
- Medical, dental, and vision plans — for many teammates, we cover 100 percent of the premiums
- Up to 200 hours of paid time off a year to spend however you want
- 30 to 90 days of paid parental leave and five to 10 days of paid care and bereavement leave
- Up to $1,000 annually for third-party education, along with paid time off to immerse yourself in learning
- Aha! contributes a percentage of your total compensation each year towards your retirement
Also, check out: