Whoop is a fitness membership site geared towards improving human performance.
They tend to have a few work-from-home jobs available from time-to-time like the Membership Services Representative position or the Product Expert, Membership Services position I cover in this post.
This job has A LOT of pros and very few cons, so get it while you can!
More info on Whoop:
What you'll do:
- Become an expert in the experiences Members have with the product at WHOOP
- Act as a communication and information hub between Membership Services team and Product teams
- Identify ways to improve and deflect contacts through automation or product fixes
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with our Product team to work on improving areas of the product or experience that cause Members pain
- Help our Product team effectively triage bugs and provide executive communication where necessary to provide proper updates
- Collaboratively define service-level agreements (SLAs) and prioritization frameworks with which product teams will prioritize sprints
- Manage external bug tracking within Jira to provide visibility to teams in Membership Services, Product, and Engineering
- Create, maintain and deliver weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting of bugs and outages along with fixes for 360 feedback loops to teams
- Provide updates on defects and issues that may impact upcoming launches/releases
- Preferred 1+ years of experience in membership services type role assisting members with technical troubleshooting
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to take large, complex datasets and extract qualitative and meaningful insights
- Capable of designing data reporting structures that are adaptable to future endeavors
- Experience using reporting tools such as Zendesk, Explore and, Looker, as well as an understanding of how to write formulas in spreadsheet programs such as Google Sheets
- Strong communications skills and the ability to distill data and technically dense concepts into presentations that are effective, concise, and delivered in a format appropriate for a broad audience
- Basic technical knowledge around concepts such as iOS, Android, APIs, and Bluetooth
- Ability to partner and cross-functionally collaborate and forge strong relationships with internal WHOOP stakeholders
- Willingness and ability to adapt to ongoing changes to responsibilities, learn from other team members, take and deliver constructive feedback, and systematically deliver solutions to abstract problems while demonstrating an analytical and problem-solving ability
- Must reside in one of the following states to be considered: AZ, CO, CT, D.C., FL, GA, IN, MA, ME, MD, MN, MO, MS, NC, NJ, NH, NV, OH, OR, OK, PA, SC, TX, UT, VT, VA, WI.
- Around $19-$20 per hour
- Medical, dental, vision coverage (life and disability insurance also available)
- PTO (paid time off)
- 401k, stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Company products for free
- $500 yearly wellness perk for fitness classes and memberships
- Check out their benefits on this page under the jobs section
Also, check out: