Here's a great work-from-home job with some nice benefits at GetThru, a P2P texting and calling tools company.
Check out the Sales Development Representative job at GetThru:
Check out the details below:
What You'll Do:
- Develop and manage lead generation for three market segments
- Implement outreach strategies for three market segments including email, phone, text, and social
- Establish engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales opportunities
- Track outbound outcomes/KPIs and report back to Sales team, and provide feedback/ideas for lead generation and outbound improvement based on outcomes
- Upon request, perform prospect qualification calls
- As you grow in the role, provide product demos to prospects and manage sales pipeline
- $50,000-60,000 base salary, depending on experience
- Additional compensation via participation in profit-sharing pool
- Participation in employee stock option pool
- 401K + employer match that begins on or after 3 months of employment
- 100% Health / dental / vision benefits for employees, 100% for dependents
- 3 weeks of vacation time
- Additional benefits: ergonomic stipend, monthly wellness stipend, paid parental leave, charitable giving match
- See this page for more on benefits
So, at GetThru, they don't say specifically that you MUST have any set of qualifications.
It seems like they're mostly looking for a certain type of person who may or may not have related job experience.
Here's a quote from them about job experience, “If you’ve never held a Sales role before but are interested in bringing your related experience to one of our core areas of work to this position, we’d love to hear from you!”
Here are some of the preferred qualifications they do mention for this job:
- A demonstrated interest in one of GetThru’s core markets: progressive politics/campaigns, nonprofits, or education
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a self-driven manner
- A high level of ownership, confidentiality, and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving and reasoning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience as a Sales Development Representative (or in a similar role)
- Experience in lead generation and outbound sales, or in related work
- Experience using tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, Salesforce, Growbots, and Hubspot
They don't mention that you need any kind of technical requirements for your home office for this position.
Also, check out: