If you want a pretty easy data entry job that lets you work from home, check out the Admin 1 – Data Entry opening at Maximus, an American outsourcing company that provides business process services to government health and human services agencies.
Check out the details below:
What You'll Do:
- Enter program document data into a system.
- Capture callers' intent on where they should be routed to.
- Perform queries within computer programs or online services/search tools to translate and enter correct information on caller’s behalf.
- Produce and maintain data reports and alert management of inconsistencies.
- Perform database queries to assist with analysis and report issues when appropriate and necessary
- Interpret, select, or code items to be entered from a variety of document sources
- According to 27 employee disclosures for similar data entry jobs at Maximus, you should earn $14 per hour.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 50% company match up to the first 6% contributed
- Account based medical coverage, either and HRA or HSA
- Prescription drug coverage, which includes free generic drugs for chronic conditions
- Dental and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for eligible healthcare and dependent care expenses
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance/Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Nationwide childcare discounts
- Legal Services
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off
- Project bonuses for employee accomplishments above and beyond expectations
- Project manager awards for employees who demonstrate an unparalleled commitment to our clients
- See their benefits on this page.
- High School Diploma with 0-2 years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, with responsibilities easily learned on the job.
- Acquires job skills and learns applicable policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
- Able to read, understand & perform assignments within prescribed guidelines.
- Communicates routine information in a clear and accurate way with internal & external contacts.
No technical requirements were mentioned.
Also, check out:
Leave a Reply