Make $270/day working from anywhere in the world with no phone calls with these remote jobs!
Content Writer/Marketer at Gravity Forms
Gravity Forms is looking for a Content Writer to join our marketing team. You will write high-quality content for our blog(s), website, and other content channels, and help execute our content strategy. Ideally you'll have WordPress writing experience and be comfortable with writing 2/3 blog posts a week.
Write High-Quality Content
- Whether executing on a defined assignment or on one of your own ideas, first and foremost, your job is to create high-quality, value-packed content for leads and current customers.
- This is most likely in the form of blog posts, but you also handle longer-form content like eBooks, Mission Plans, and PDFs, as well as monthly newsletters, ad hoc emails, web pages, social, and more.
- Content topics range from Gravity Forms and Gravity Flow tutorials, product releases and case studies, to comarketing campaign copy.
Own the Blog/s
- You work with the Marketing Lead, and other Marketing team members to plan the blog content strategy. Your job is the execution. You own the calendar and ensure that we hit our deadlines.
- As part of implementing the content strategy, you’re the key player in relationships with Gravity Forms internal contributors, comarketing partners, community add-on developers, freelancers, etc.
- You work with the Product team to understand what’s coming down the pipeline and promote the releases as they go live.
- You create content briefs for freelance writers, manage their schedules, edit their work, etc.
- You work with internal RG employees and certified developers, managing and editing article contributions.
- You contact community developers and customers to seek out community add-on tutorials and case studies.
SEO and Analytics
- You’re the resident expert on SEO, responsible for driving organic traffic to our blog.
- You establish strategies and processes for optimizing and repurposing/republishing content to improve SEO.
- You track and report on analytics for all content you publish and use your findings to inform future planning, helping to drive traffic and revenue numbers.
- You have experience of using Ahrefs, HubSpot, and Google Analytics, or similar tools.
Engage with the Community
- Part of your job is pushing our content on Social Media channels. You’ll create, schedule, and publish posts, as well as monitor comments.
- You’ll plan and execute our range of monthly newsletters, helping us reach a wide audience of readers.
- You’ll support comarketing opportunities with our partners, creating content and contributing to campaigns where necessary.
- You’ll engage with our Certified Developers, helping showcase their products through various content channels.
- Where appropriate, you’ll help support events – both virtual and in-person.
- You’re a skilled writer with a keen attention to detail, strong editing skills, and a proven ability to craft a coherent, well-researched blog articles.
- You can hold your own talking shop with developers and can take technical concepts and explain them in an easy to grasp way.
- You’re good at managing multiple content contributors and projects with various deadlines, while keeping your head up to see what’s coming.
- You can take an assignment and run with it, but also love to pitch new ideas.
- You’re a great team player and use strong communication and organization skills to support the team.
- You have in-depth knowledge of WordPress – if you’re not already familiar with our products (Gravity Forms and Gravity Flow), we want you to become an expert.
- You’re a key player in communicating how Gravity Forms and Gravity Flow solve customers’ problems – so you need to know how to use them.
Expected Salary Range = 60,000 – 70,000 USD
- Depending on experience, skill, and knowledge.
Working For Us
- Work-life balance is important to us so we encourage flexible working hours whenever possible so you can find an equilibrium that allows you to prioritize both your personal life and your career. If you need to go to a doctor’s appointment or take time to care for a sick child, we don’t expect you to make up that time. If your personal responsibilities require you to work irregular hours, that’s fine as long as you communicate your availability to your teammates.
- Paid Time Off: Our flexible PTO policy (no set number of days per year) is designed to place trust in your judgment, and help you get away when possible and handle life events. Recharge your batteries to be at your best!
- Health Insurance: For US-based employees, we offer medical, dental, and vision coverage for you, your spouse and dependents, and we will pay 100% of your premiums. That’s right, the lot!
- Retirement: We provide you a mechanism to invest in your future self, and will provide company contributions as well.
- Rocketgenius (the makers of Gravity Forms) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
WordPress Technical Support at Awesome Motive
As a WordPress Technical Support Specialist, you’re responsible for guiding people to the fullest use of our products. You will build relationships based on trust which result in happy, passionate, and loyal customers through listening to their needs.
To love this role, here’s the type of person you are:
- You’re passionate about solving problems and helping people.
- You’re incredibly positive and enjoy making another person’s day.
- You’re an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You’re a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
Common responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Working the support inbox, making sure our customers receive timely responses.
- Fielding and recording feature requests.
- Providing support to users on the WordPress.org forums for our plugins.
- Testing bug reports locally, and when confirmed pass them to the development team with detailed instructions.
- Pre-release quality assurance testing for updates and new releases.
- Updating and creating tutorials and documentation.
- Writing code snippets to solve one-off problems.
- Communicating with the team and supporting your peers using chat, audio, and video.
Here are some skills that will come in handy:
- Excellent English writing and communication skills. We believe communication is critical.
- Patience, grace, and a sense of humor.
- At least 2 years of experience with WordPress.
- Strong comprehension of HTML and CSS – you can write HTML and apply styling from “scratch”.
- Strong leadership with the ability to step up and take charge when needed.
- You can take technical lingo and make it understandable to customers.
- Ability to prioritize workloads in order to balance an assortment of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Personal Computer with Internet Access.
- Availability to participate in audio/video meetings between the hours 9 am – 5 pm ET.
Bonus points if you also have:
- Proficiency in writing documentation.
- Proven track record providing support for WordPress plugins.
- Experience working with email marketing service providers (eg. Mailchimp, AWeber, etc).
- Experience with WordPress development (eg themes, hooks, filters, plugin API, etc).
- Working knowledge of PHP.
Working for a fast-growing bootstrapped company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them.
Here’s what we offer:
- Competitive Salary.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance benefits for full-time U.S. employees.
- Health Insurance benefits for all employees in India, Pakistan, Brazil, and Ukraine.
- Work from your home. We’re spread out all over the world – United States, Canada, Ukraine, India, Pakistan, Singapore, and more.
- Unlimited PTO after 90 days of employment. We encourage employees to take the time they need for vacation, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We happily provide or reimburse software you’ll need as well as books or courses that promote continued learning.
- We give you the opportunity to solve challenging and meaningful problems that make a difference.
- Custom Branded laptop at your five-year anniversary.
- We cover all costs of company travel (including our annual all-company retreat and mini-team meetups).
- Ability to work with some of the best people in the business through frequent, if not daily, interactions.
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., and no jerks.
Social Media Manager at Chess.com
You are passionate about developing social media content that connects and engages people all around the world. You are an expert in developing innovative campaigns that appeal to diverse audiences while maintaining the brand's tone and messaging. You are an expert in crafting compelling content that resonates with target audiences, and your organizational skills ensure that campaigns are executed seamlessly. With a passion for social media and an eye for detail, you are always looking for new and exciting ways to elevate our brand's social media presence.
What You’ll Do
You will be responsible for creating, developing, and publishing social media content that aligns with our brand objectives. You will work with the team to drive engagement to a wide audience. You will manage our social media channels, developing content calendars, creating social media campaigns, and analyzing performance metrics to optimize our social media presence.
- Actively engage with the Content team in drafting and publishing copy
- Manage social media platforms to ensure alignment with brand objectives and drive engagement with our target audience
- Manage social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Create content calendars that align with brand messaging and drive engagement with our target audience
- Develop and execute social media campaigns that drive engagement and conversions
- Analyze performance metrics and optimize social media presence based on data-driven insights
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, creative, and PR, to ensure social media strategies align with overall brand goals
- Stay up-to-date with emerging social media trends and tools to ensure our social media presence is innovative and competitive
- Experience with channel management for major social media platforms
- Strong understanding of social media content
- Basic skills with photo and video editing software
- Fire memes
- Strong collaboration and communication skills working in a fully distributed team
- Sense of ownership and responsibility
About the Opportunity
- This is a full-time position
- We are 100% remote (always have been, always will be!
Leave a Reply