Here are some easy remote jobs hiring immediately with no experience or degree required paying up to $1270/week!
Customer Delight Specialist at Superhuman
As a Customer Delight Specialist, you will join a small team that's reinventing how delightful customer interactions can be.
- Become Superhuman's most knowledgeable product expert
- Excite, educate, and encourage customers to make them brilliant at email
- Communicate with customers to solve their problems and improve their lives
- Be the voice of our customers, and evangelize internally for what they need
- Influence our product and growth strategy to further delight our customers
- Continually iterate and improve the efficacy and efficiency of the team and the entire customer experience
- Go above and beyond by creating bespoke moments of delight
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
- Experience: You have 0-2+ years of experience in customer-facing roles, preferably with a technical software product.
- Communication: You understand tricky topics, both in writing and in person. You communicate clearly and with precision.
- Attention to Detail: You exercise astonishing attention for detail in everything that you do.
- Delight: You go the extra mile for your customers, and constantly find new ways to delight them.
- Fast Learner: You quickly learn new concepts, and you easily pick up new skills.
- Inquisitive: You are curious about your customers, and want to understand their needs.
- Determination: You love challenges and persist when problems become complex.
- Optimism: You find ways to move forward from challenges stronger and happier.
- Efficient: You move quickly and effectively, and always find ways to achieve more.
- Location: We're open to you joining us from a home office anywhere in North or South America.
The Delight Specialist role may span a range of experience and expertise. Through our interview process, we will review your background, local market data, and use a mix of technical and qualitative assessments to determine where you fall in our range. We will talk about compensation in our first conversation and be transparent throughout the process about which level we think is the best match for you in our organization.
Our starting salaries for this role range from $50,000 – $66,000. The salary range does not reflect total compensation, which includes base salary, benefits, and company stock options.
We are open to hiring for this role anywhere in North America. We take a locally informed approach to compensation, and our range is inclusive of starting salaries in different geographies.
Taking Care of Your Future 🙏
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, 75% coverage for all your dependents.
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan (we match 75 cents per dollar, up to 4% of your salary).
- Free access to Northstar, a financial wellness platform that provides financial advisors + personal finance tools.
Generous Time Off 🏝
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- 10 additional company holidays, plus your own Care Day and Winter Break.
- Flexible parental leave.
Investing in Your Growth ✍️
- $3000 per year towards your professional development.
- Allyship education program to help build your best self.
Setting You Up For Success 🧑🏻💻👩🏾💻
- Custom MacBook Pro.
- $1000 budget for workstation setup.
- $60/week for your lunches, groceries, or whatever nutrition you need to stay fueled up!
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, and healthcare expenses.
Customer Service at SpeakEasy
Home based independent contractor wanted to handle Customer Service for our fast-growing marketing company.
Does this describe you?
- You have had a great track record of success and want to be recognized for your contributions.
- You have the ability to keep your own files, schedule, and records well organized and easily retrievable when needed. There are lots of moving parts to this position, and STRONG ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST.
- You want to be part of a high energy, fast growing team that provides quality products and services people actually want.
- You are a hard worker and are willing to put in the time, effort and energy it takes to make your projects a success.
- You are coachable, willing to learn and want to grow in your position, as well as taking direction with a positive attitude.
- You bring ideas to the table. You not only follow plans currently in place but can provide new ideas and outlook.
- You are disciplined enough to work out of your own home. It can be challenging to work from home…so much freedom, so many distractions but you are self-disciplined enough to do so successfully.
If you think you are this type of person – we are looking for you!
Provide personalized, phone & email-based customer service for our clients located throughout the US.
The starting pay is $18 per hour, paid each week through ACH deposit.
At 90 days, your performance will be reviewed. If you pass the review, you will be raised to $20 per hour.
After 7 full months of working with us, we also offer a “book of business” bonus, in which you will receive a small percentage of the monthly payment of each of the clients you manage.
- You must have your own computer, internet access, phone, and a quiet place to make calls.
- Experience with RingCentral (call-app) and Zoho (CRM) is a plus, but not required.
- Must be available part time to provide customer support around 20 hours a week (at first and later to expand your hours over time), between Monday and Friday, from 9:00AM-5:00PM Central Time. Clients are all over the United States (pacific, mountain, central and eastern time zones).
- Nights and weekends are not required nor anticipated.
- Must be willing to dedicate time to learning our marketing methods and how they apply to attorneys. Must also learn how attorneys function in various practice areas and what their specific needs are.
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel and Word, using Gmail, sending attachments, navigating to websites, making Google searches. Able to use Google drive as well.
- Excellent communicator in writing and over the phone
- Ability to meet deadlines is essential
- Must be organized with a strong work ethic and ability to self-motivate.
- Must successfully complete the screening process.
- Onboard new clients (Intake Process)
- Be the primary account manager for customers and prospects
- Assist new clients with providing us access to Google Maps and social media platforms
- Establish client goals and go over services in contract that they can expect to receive
- Contact customers following new sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction
- Go over client’s marketing results from all their marketing channels and show trends
- Suggest additional service offerings to help them improve their marketing
- Forward any support requests / complaints / items needing attention so our support team can resolve these as quickly as possible
- Use a series of voicemails and emails to maximize the chances that your clients will engage in a monthly overview call
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients to ensure continued customer loyalty
- Be on the lookout for ways to improve our products and services
- Answer and return client phone inquiries
- Update multiple spreadsheets and email threads to keep the team informed of any client issues, situations, billing problems, etc.
Leave a Reply