WeLocalize is a multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages.
In this position, you will use your unique gifts of understanding people's intentions to improve the online search engine experience.
Our main goal for this project is to develop and augment AI data.
To put it more plainly, you will provide subjective and objective ratings based on project rules and conventions.
Hours: Minimum 10 hours per week, up to 25 hours per week; set your own schedule (you can pick up tasks whenever you are available: weekends and evenings are ok)
Start date: ASAP
Employment Type: W2 Part-Time Employee (you get paid every 2 weeks/bi-monthly via automatic direct deposit/bank transfer or physical check if you prefer)
Longevity of project: 12 months with possibility of extension
- Fluency in English (this will vary for other position around the world)
- Strong understanding of popular culture in the United States (this will vary based on the country you apply in)
- Must be dedicated only to “Search Quality rating program” and NOT other search or ads rating programs
- Must not have current or previous experience with “Ads quality rating”
- Must be the only one in your household working as a “Search Quality Rater”
- Web-savvy and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent online research skills
- Reliable computer system and internet connection
- Reliable anti-virus software (as you will be surfing the web as part of the work)
- Ability to follow instructions in English and comply with the project conventions and rules expected by the client
- Must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement to protect client confidentiality
- Must pass training and a rigorous quality test designed by our client before starting work
- Bachelor's degree+ or equivalent professional work experience
Also, check out: