If you need something fast and want to find work-from-home jobs that hire with no experience, phone calls, or interview required, check these out:
Table of Contents:
Rev – Up to $60/hour?
NexRep is a virtual, on-demand contact center.
Here, you can work as an independent contractor doing customer support, inbound or outbound sales.
Because you're an independent contractor working from home, you get the freedom to make your own schedule.
You don't really get benefits when you're an independent contractor, but there are still perks for working here:
- $1-$3 per audio/video minute
- Training & certification program provided
- No experience required
- No degree required
- Set your own schedule
- Work from home
Studypool – Up to $7500/month
At Studypool, you can earn up to $7500 tutoring in all sorts of different academic subjects (according to their site).
What's also nice about Studypool is they don't take a huge chunk of your earnings for fees.
They will only take 20% of your earnings as their commission and leave you the other 80% to keep.
As part of the application process, tutors are asked to complete a Knowledge Quiz and their work on the platform itself leading to special badges to recognize their specialties and skills.
- No experience required
- Flexible hours
BLEND – Up to $34/hour?
I categorize BLEND under “voice acting” but it's more than just a platform for voice actors.
You can also get paid to do:
- Content writing
There are lots of options to make money here.
- No interview
- Make your own schedule
WeLocalize is a multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages.
More info on WeLocalize:
Make sure you search for the right country and language to apply for!
Map Quality Analyst – $27/hour?
What you do
“You will be working remotely at a leading consumer technology company as a contributor to the finished products released in target markets across the globe.
You will use a unique, web-based tool to evaluate maps based on project guidelines and work with flexible hours to complete tasks that will help shape and develop global technologies.”
You'll also work 10-20 hours per week and be able to set your own schedule.
- Fluency in whatever language you're applying in
- Strong understanding of that language
- Must be currently located in the country you're applying for a job in
- Web-savvy and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable computer system and internet connection
- Access to latest Desktop versions of Edge, Firefox, Chrome or Safari
- Organized and self-sufficient, able to work remotely without direct supervision
- Has experience with map navigation (Apple Maps, Google Maps, Waze)
- Ability to follow instructions in English and comply with the project guidelines expected by the client
- Must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement to protect client confidentiality
- Must pass a language proficiency test, learning program, and a rigorous quality test designed by our client before starting work
At 3Play Media, you can usually find some English and Spanish transcription jobs paying $20-$30/hour (according to Glassdoor).
All you have to do is listen to audio files and type what is being said.
You also may have to edit existing transcriptions using their software.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent command of English grammar and punctuation
- Proficiency with internet research and reference resources
- Ability to manage projects and work independently
- Must be at least 18 years old
Another no interview, experience or phone call online job at 3Play Media is the Voice Writer position.
With this, you can get paid to re-speak what is being spoken by someone in a live stream.
You just say what you hear and the software you'll use will take that and turn it into captions in real time while the live even is streaming.
This allows all people to have a way to access what is being said in a live stream if they aren't able to hear the audio.
- Access to a headset, computer, and strong internet connection
- Excellent verbal communication, listening skills, and a clear, consistent speaking voice
- Sitting or standing comfortably for the duration of an event (up to 90 minutes)
- Multitasking between listening, speaking, and typing
- Managing projects, working independently, and closely following instructions
- Completing a background check before starting to work
Also, check out:
Leave a Reply