Business Advisor at Empire Flippers
Here is a list of daily tasks we’ll expect from you (though this isn’t an exhaustive list and could change):
- Working with sellers to connect them with the appropriate buyers and subsequent questions/negotiations
- Calling buyers who have unlocked businesses and guiding them to the next step in our sales funnel
- Contacting warm leads and qualifying them to ensure they are reviewing the best listings on our platform and addressing their questions
- Returning emails to potential buyers who are looking at using our marketplace, but still have questions about our process
- Conducting discovery calls with buyers and sellers to determine if a business is a good fit
As a Business Advisor, you will negotiate deals that are win-wins for both our buyers and sellers.
What Skills Are Needed?
We believe in hiring people who are a good fit with us culturally. We want people who are hungry to learn, but also people that will be fun to work with. We care more about your attitude and the values you bring to the table than specific hard skills you may or may not have.
This role does involve a lot of telephone work so to be a fit for this role, it’s vital that you aren’t afraid to pick up the phone and that you are able to give a warm and professional impression of our business.
You must love talking and building relationships. You enjoy the challenge (and reward) of handling the more complicated conversations. An interest in finance, e-commerce, or online business would all be beneficial.
You’re a confident self starter. You need to be able to pick up the phone and call someone who doesn’t know you and see how they are doing. This isn’t cold-calling, but it won’t always be super warm, either. Everyone you call will have opted into our marketplace and given out their phone number, so they will know about Empire Flippers. It is your task to make sure they understand our processes and see why we are someone they want to work with.
You can spot risks and opportunities. Every day, you will speak with entrepreneurs about scaling businesses, liabilities, and how good certain assets are as an investment. Over time, you will need to be able to spot what are genuine risks and genuine opportunities for people looking to acquire online businesses. You will need to be able to confidently tell the entire story of a possible acquisition. While investing in online businesses can bring great returns, it can also be a volatile space to play in. We respect our audience’s intelligence by telling them about both the risks and rewards.
You’re a problem solver. Selling a business is an intimate experience for most entrepreneurs, especially if it is the first business someone is selling or buying. That means you will face obstacles and challenges. It will be up to you to make sure those challenges are met head-on and solved.
You’re excited about expanding the Empire Flippers brand. We love hiring people that are passionate about the online business industry. In many ways, we really are changing lives. We want you to be on board with our mission, participate in industry conversations, and get people excited about working with us.
Account Executive at Bonfire
Bonfire is currently supporting a virtual work environment; however, we are looking to only hire candidates that reside in the United States.
include but are not limited to:
- Consistently obtain quarterly new business quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a potential client to closing a deal
- Cultivate exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written, with an ability to relate to and win the trust of prospects and internal stakeholders
- Operate using a consultative approach and the highest level of integrity when representing Bonfire during customer-facing interactions
- Leverage modern sales strategies in your process such as video messaging and social selling
- Smoothly transition high-value clients to our team of dedicated Account Managers after their first 6 months selling on Bonfire
- Consistently meet daily/weekly sales activity metrics including, but not limited to:
- New outreach messages per day
- Demos conducted per week
- Diligently create and manage all tasks in Bonfire’s CRM (Hubspot) associated with closing new business including, but not limited to:
- Following up with cold leads
- Following up with warm leads
- Scheduling demo calls
- Craft personalized outreach messages and conduct discovery calls with qualified prospects
- High School Graduate
- Self-starter with a passion for learning and leveraging sales skills
- Consistent access to a reasonably distraction-free home workspace, with reliable access to high-speed internet and use of a smartphone/mobile device.
- Technologically savvy, with strong computer skills and the ability to embrace and adapt to technological changes that are critical to how we work
- Good working knowledge of the primary Google business, productivity, and collaboration tools/software.
- Good working knowledge of the primary Microsoft Office programs.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Familiarity with Hubspot CRM
- Familiarity with apparel, fundraising, or nonprofit/creator industries
- Lifelong learner, a growth mindset, and coachable
- Superior organization and commitment to time blocking your schedule
- Passion for creating a fun, competitive, collaborative, and psychologically safe work environment
WHY WORK AT BONFIRE?
When team members all around the world were asked to find three words they’d use to describe Bonfire, the most commonly shared values were: kind, inclusive, charitable, supportive, collaborative, and passionate. Work here and help us guide people toward their full potential and possibility in support of a company that’s trying to infuse the world with more of those values.
In addition to leading purposeful work, you will also benefit from our full-time employee offerings:
- Competitive compensation – The on-target earnings for this role is $45,000-$55,000
- Great benefits that include: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Remote work environment (We are a fully distributed team!)
- Tech setup right-fit for your remote work environment
- Year-round swag giveaways
- Unlimited PTO that we encourage everyone to take advantage of
- A positive culture and dynamic team environment
- The ability to help create a kinder planet
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies, and to challenge yourself
Inside Sales – Merchant Solutions Specialist at PayPal
PayPal currently seeks a hard-working and motivated Sales Specialist to join the Inbound PayPal team based in Plymouth Meeting, PA. The online and offline merchant solutions that we offer help empower small and medium businesses with the means to accept an increasingly wide range of payments from their customers. We are looking for a candidate with a history of exceeding expectations and positively separating themselves from the competition. The ideal candidate is capable of efficiently balancing a large volume of inbound calls and chats from new merchants with consistent follow-up of existing merchants until their payment solutions are integrated. This candidate must be able to effectively communicate, identify and solve problems, and provide confident product recommendations in a fast-paced environment.
- Receive a high volume of inbound calls and chats from merchants who have a payments need or require assistance
- Consistently follow up with in-flight opportunities until products are “live-to-site”
- Develop exceptional relationships with business owners by building rapport and developing trust to understand their specific challenges
- Be an expert in the suite of merchant solutions PayPal offers, and be able to identify which solutions solve the merchant’s needs
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while overcoming customer objections
- Understand quickly which sales opportunities to close internally and which to send to specialists in another area
- Demonstrate a strong ability to close the deal while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Meet and exceed established productivity goals
- Utilize Salesforce to log, track, and maintain customer records
- Collect and share merchant insights with Marketing, Product, and other departments
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A track record of success in over-achieving vs. goals or quotas
- Superb interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships and trust quickly over phone and chat
- Is passionate about helping small business, and loves to work with business owners on phone and chat
- Highly competitive with a fire burning inside
- Top notch listening and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated with a tenacious drive to be number 1
- Self-starter; strong work ethic; eager to crush sales goals
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving in order to close the business
- Highly resourceful team member with the ability to be extremely effective both independently and as part of a sales team
Additional Job Description:
PayPal is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
Actual compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to work location, and relevant skills and experience.
The total compensation for this position may include an annual performance bonus (or other incentive compensation, as applicable), equity, and medical, dental, vision, and other benefits. For more information, visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com.
The U.S. national hourly pay range for this role is $19 to $43.