Here's where you can go to make up to $30 per hour typing at home.
Let me know what you think, ask me a question, or suggest something I cover in the future in the comments below!
At 3Play Media, you'll find that they offer captioning, subtitle, audio description, and transcription services.
A lot of times, throughout the year, you can find work-from-home jobs in these areas that pay very well.
The main jobs to look for are:
English or Spanish Transcript Editors
Here are the full details of these jobs:
- Pays $10-$30 per hour depending on your skill.
- Requires a 75 WPM typing speed. You can test this for free at TypingTest.com
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet applications.
- You will need a PC or Mac, 10 Mbps download speed (test at speedtest.net), at least 2.0GHz processor, 4GB RAM, and 5 GB of available disk space.