If you're looking for a work-from-home customer support job that doesn't require experience to apply, there are over 300 available a company called Sykes right now.
Sykes is a business process outsourcing (BPO) and customer experience company that typically has quite a few work-from-home jobs available.
Here are the details of the company as well as some commonalities the jobs typically have:
What You'll Do:
At Sykes, you will mostly find customer support jobs.
You will mostly help customers on the phone.
- Medical, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Company matched 401k
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Tuition assistance
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development
- Ready to work, committed to your own success, and eager to learn
- An empathetic, helpful, and resourceful problem-solver
- Friendly and professional
- An excellent communicator who likes to connect with people via phone
- Able to navigate multiple screens on a computer while helping customers
- Able to provide a stand-alone monitor, USB corded headset and a quiet, distraction-free workspace (they provide the rest)
Preferred (Not Required):
- Experience providing customer service via phone
- Experience in financial services, healthcare, or technology
Also, check out: