Here is a remote data entry job with no experience required paying $226/day!
Records Coordinator at Sharecare
Sharecare is a health and wellness company that provides consumers with personalized health-related information, programs, and resources.
The responsibilities include entering patient information into our software program. It will involve accessing various electronic medical records systems. Looking for a candidate who can type 50+ words per minute with accuracy and provide our customers with the highest quality product and customer service. Must at all times safeguard and protect the patient's right to privacy by ensuring that only authorized individuals have access to the patient's medical information and that all releases of information are in compliance with the request, authorization, company policy and HIPAA regulations.
*This is a remote position and can be located anywhere within the United States.
Essential Job Functions:
- Accurately entering patient information into our software program
- Access various electronic medical records systems
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Physical ability to lift and carry 25 lbs. of materials
- Manual dexterity and strength sufficient enough to enter information via computer keyboard for long periods of time, to write notes and information needed, and to pick up and hold paperwork, supplies and other items.
- Eyesight sufficient to effectively read documents and to accurately view information on a computer monitor
- Speaking and hearing ability sufficient to effectively communicate.
- Eye/hand coordination, hearing and visual acuity necessary for day-to-day tasks
- Experience in a medical records office environment helpful but not required, will train.
- Computer literate — general working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Ability to type 50+ wpm
- Focused on high quality work
- Team player
- Excellent organizational skills a must
- Extremely reliable
- Detail oriented a must