If you have writing/editing skills, Scribe Media, a site dedicated to helping book authors, is a great place to get well compensated to work from home.
Check out their Scribe gigs, where you get to work as a ghostwriter, editor, etc.:
Check out the details below:
What You'll Do:
At Scribe Media, you can work on the side as an editor/proofreader, ghostwriter, etc. while helping authors create successful books.
You'll mostly spend your time interviewing, writing, and editing. Scribe Media will get you the clients and compensate you.
- $60-$70/hour for most gigs
- Freelance with the possibility to go full-time
- Work from home or anywhere else.
- High-level book experience: You may need as much as 10 years of experience positioning and structuring books
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Good people/interviewing skills
- Organized and detail oriented
As long as you have an internet and phone connection, you can work from anywhere.
Also, check out: