Make up to $350/day with these remote jobs that don't require experience to apply!
Outbound SDR at Uscreen
This job is for the US and Canada only.
As an Outbound SDR, you will be an integral part of our Sales Team. We are a remote-first company, so we value highly the ability to work autonomously, be self-driven, and stay productive.
🚀 What you’ll do
- Prospect creators, founders, & CEOs who meet our criteria as potential successful Uscreen customers
- Research companies and individuals to develop customer profiles for prospecting
- Uncover business needs to recommend Uscreen as a solution
- Ability to hit and exceed monthly sales goals
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in the CRM system
- Partner with Account Executives to drive new sales
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- 1+ years of demand generation/sales experience OR an ambitious recent graduate
- Excellent prospecting, phone, sales, written, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated interest in the SaaS, online video, and influencer industries
- High sense of urgency and ability to be flexible given the situation
- Willing to work as a team and put the team first
- Growth mindset and a positive attitude
Our Commitment to You
- We will compensate you competitively.
- Your growth is our growth! We’ll provide you with access to best-in-class training and workshops to help you develop and succeed in your role.
- It’s a marathon, not a sprint. We make sure you have a clear growth plan to help you get to the next level at Uscreen.
- 100% Remote – Work from wherever your heart desires, as long as you have access to a stable internet and a conducive workspace.
- Our flexible, unlimited PTO policy encourages every team member to take the time they need to unwind and recharge.
- We also offer flexible parental leave.
- Your home office should be ergonomic and inspirational to help you make some magic. We’ll give you a generous WFH stipend to help you set one up.
- And if WFH is not for you, we’re happy to pay for your coworking space.
- We’re proud to offer personal development and mental wellness stipend.
- We host virtual social events and company retreats filled with fun activities to ensure you feel part of the Uscreen team
Customer Support Rep at LeadSimple
I believe you can apply from around the world for this job.
Expectations for your first 90 days:
- Displays product and understanding of client needs. Actively using canny to communicate specific engineering support tickets at 30 days.
- Is actively providing inbound support to clients, evaluating the need to create tickets and passing on appropriate issues/request to internal depts at 60 days.
- Receives top CSAT Scores within 60 days.
- Is recommending service and product enhancements to improve sales opportunities at 90 days.
A day in the life of…
- Track customer requests and effectively communicate the details to our internal teams
- Manage performance metrics for response times within standard
- Resolve customer issues efficiently and communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Demonstrate clear knowledge of our product to clients
- Continuously update educational resources documentation
- Recommend service and product enhancement by providing actionable insights
- Collaborate and provide value in team meetings
- Develop skills necessary to manage a high volume of client implementation projects
- Consult with and build custom software solutions for our clients
- Monthly Friday Free Day
- Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off (in addition to the above)
- Monthly Healthcare Allowance
- Yearly Vacation Allowance
- Fun and outcome driven work environment with a smart, hard working team
- Location independence
- Mission driven company and values-based culture
Please only apply if you:
- Embrace learning new technology
- Learn fast
- Communicate crisply
- Proactively seek solutions
- Own the outcome
- Embody emotional maturity
- Bring an optimistic “can do” attitude
- Supply your own internet and smartphone
- [0+ Experience in…]
- Have B2B SaaS experience (preferred)