Getting paid to play video games online is probably the dream of just about every millennial. Here is how you can do it:
At a company called ModSquad, you can find lots of work-from-home jobs related to becoming an online moderator, but what many people don't know is they also have game testing jobs.
They can be hard to find though.
Instead of listing these gaming jobs on their regular careers page on the ModSquad website, they put them on their Lever.co jobs page here.
Once you go there, scroll down to the bottom where it says “New Mods” and look for a job listing that says “Gamers needed”.
So far, I've seen some for the U.S. and for different countries in Europe.
Just check from time to time to see if they're available.
Here are the job details:
- $12 per hour via PayPal
- You must agree to the terms of an in-app Trial agreement, including confidentiality notices.
- You'll have to complete a 10-minute survey
- The games are usually in English only
- You'll need a high speed internet connection
- You could be testing games on many devices/consoles like: Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo, etc.
Here are videos I've done that outlined these jobs when they were available: