Work when you want and start as soon as today with these 9 no interview work from home jobs hiring now!
- Bilingual French-English Customer Support, Response Specialist
- Customer Service, Verification Rep
- Bilingual (Spanish) Customer Support, Response Specialist
- Hospitality Customer Service Rep
At Working Solutions, you can earn up to $18 or $19/hour.
Technology & Equipment Requirements:
- Personal computer (no tablet)
- Broadband internet connection, with at least 10 Mbps download and 3 Mbps upload speeds
- Wired internet connection to be used during tech setups, while attending education classes and while working (no wi-fi)
- Windows 10 or Windows 11 operating system must be used
- Valid antivirus software installed, running and up to date
- Wired USB headset with microphone
- Contractors must have a smart phone, Android tablet, or iPad and be willing to install an authentication app related to program work
Here you can make your own schedule and gain experience in customer support.
According to Glassdoor, you can earn up to $25-$32/hour at Wordvice. Pay can be negotiated.
They do tend to require some experience here, depending on the job.
- Remote Work-From-Home Call Center Agents
- Work-From-Home Nights & Weekend Call Center Agents
- Licensed Life Insurance Independent Contractor Agents
Customer Support Categories:
Most jobs here are customer support. You can get paid to provide support in the following areas:
- Retail Support
- Tax Support
- Healthcare Patient Support
- On-Demand Entertainment
- Inbound Sales
- Insurance Claims
- Home Delivery Support
- Customer Service
- Government Support
- Insurance Sales
You can get paid around $17/hour here.
- Some clients may require additional security measures, technology & equipment beyond basic requirements
- A PC is required. Macs or Chromebooks are not currently supported
This is another company where you can work remotely and make your own schedule.