Here are some $5,000/month work from home jobs with no experience or degree hiring immediately worldwide!
People Operations Technical Assistant at LeadSimple
Expectations for your first 90 days:
- Own technical aspect of onboarding checklist. Participate in the orientation session, “Tech Teaching” to be of any needed assistance for new team members when setting up new accounts.
- Independently own the creation and updating of weekly documentation and data for POPs and the Leadership team.
- Complete full audit of the Zapier processes and suggest new uses for further automation.
- Complete full audit of application process within LeadSimple and identify additional ways to further automate the process to reduce screening labor.
A day in the life of…
- Monitors the output and processes of the People Operations department to identify areas that technology could solve, speed up, make more effective, and/or automate.
- Works with the People Operations Coordinator to implement new tech options and troubleshoot all current pieces.
- Efficiently generates documentation creation for the company and the department.
- Identifies gaps and generates necessary suggestions to make workflow more efficient within the department, as well as LeadSimple across multiple platforms.
- Schedules tasks, meetings, and to-do's on departmental task management software when needed by the department.
- Conducts technical research and navigates platforms to enhance daily tasks and productivity for departments.
- Acts as an internal IT provider of sorts, when needed, for new hires and current team members.
- Train new hires and current team members on best practices for company technology platforms.
- Troubleshoots and Identifies/Escalates Bugs
- Monthly Friday Free Day
- Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off (in addition to the above)
- Monthly Healthcare Allowance
- Yearly Vacation Allowance
- Fun and outcome driven work environment with a smart, hard working team
- Location independence
- Mission driven company and values-based culture
Please only apply if you:
- Embrace new technology and can teach others effectively
- Learn fast
- Communicate crisply
- Proactively seek solutions using technology
- Stay calm under pressure
- Own your outcomes
- Have high standards for yourself and others
- Embody emotional maturity
- Bring an optimistic “can do” attitude
- Supply your own internet and smartphone
- Have 2+ years life experience with technology based problem solving (doesn’t need to be traditional work experience)
Remote Outreach Specialist/Link Builder at Dofollow.io
About the Job
You’ll be in charge of link-building tasks on SEO client projects. This includes hands-on work, managing multiple projects with time constraints at the same time, and adjusting strategy as necessary.
Your main task will be to communicate with various website owners to promote our clients’ content.
We intend to enter into a long-term, project-based collaboration. You will receive your assignments from the founders directly.
- Promote content and articles through concerted email outreach to get authoritative websites and publications to link back.
- Familiarize yourself with multiple online niches, identify key influencers, and start conversations with them. Maintain these relationships to produce positive results for both parties.
- Discover link-building opportunities through industry-specific searches.
- Ability to track your link-building efforts and report results on a monthly basis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Assiduity in performing long-term tasks of the same type.
- Ability to handle large volumes of projects quickly across various industries
- Expert-level attention to detail is essential
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent change while maintaining attention to detail on multiple projects
- Strong sense of personal accountability, ownership of your work, and time management
- The courage to ask for help if needed
- Over 21 years old with at least three years of work experience.
- Basic understanding of SEO and function principles of search engines;
- Basic understanding of internet marketing;
- Experience in customer support or customer-facing communication
- Tech-savvy and willing to learn new tools
- Create your desired lifestyle
- Travel and work from wherever you want
- Possibility to move your residence to a country of your choice
- Flexible schedule to allow for an optimum work-life balance
- Create space for personal plans
- Opportunity to be with Dofollow.io team for a long time. We are focused on long-term collaboration more than on one-time freelance projects.
- Grow with the company.
- At dofollow.io, we find extraordinary talent and build positions around their skills.
- Access to very experienced team members in various Digital Marketing areas.
- Every 30, 60, or 90 days propose one or more projects you would like to develop for the company. We appreciate and support the initiative.
Important to know about the job:
- This is an entry-level position that can be a good start for building a career in online marketing.
- Successful candidates will be invited to participate in a paid part-time trial period of three months.
- After the trial period, this will be a full-time job with a fixed monthly compensation.
- We recruit open-minded people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, and ethnicities. We are committed to diversity and inclusion.