In this video, you will learn how to make money sharing stuff with others.
In fact, you don't even have to do much actual work to use the strategies for doing this.
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Here are a few ways to make money by sharing stuff you have with others:
You can rent out your entire home or just part of it to guests who want a real taste of what it is like to live in a destination for a short time.
If you work from home or have multiple vehicles, why not make some extra money by letting others rent your car out for a day or two?
Have a bike, snowboard, skis, or surfboard? Why not rent them to others when you're not using them?
This is a great service for making some extra money allowing people to borrow your ladder, power tools, cooking-ware, or other household items.
5. Lending Club
This is a popular solution for investors who want good returns and for people who don't want to jump through hoops to get a bank loan.
- How to Start a Business From Scratch in 2017
- 7 Business Ideas with Low Risk and Liability
- The 4 Hour Workweek Book Review What’s Covered and Is It Any Good?
- 9 Side Jobs to Make Extra Money from Home in 2017
- How to Make Passive Income Like Top Brands (Ep. 1: Smart Passive Income)