You can make up to $300/day online at home using Google with work from home jobs at these companies!
Datavio (formerly Teemwork) has all sorts of AI-related jobs with two of them being Online Web Evaluators and Search Engine Evaluators.
These jobs pay up to around an estimated $25/hour and don't require an interview, experience, a degree, etc.
They also hire all around the world.
- Native Korean speakers with good English reading,writing skills
- Residing permanently in Korea, could complete the whole task in Korea
- Strong computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Capable of self-management and organizing your time efficiently to complete tasks
- Problem-solving skills
- Personal computer running Windows OS
- Stable, high-speed Internet connection
Based on Glassdoor reviews, pay could be as high as $25/hour.
Appen is another company that has Search Engine Evaluator jobs.
Typically these are contractor positions that have availability in different countries around the world.
- Make Skype phone verification calls to businesses during regular business hours (8am-6pm, Mon-Fri).
- Access to a personal computer with IE or Chrome browser.
- Stable internet connection
Depending on the country, it can be anywhere from $6/hour to around $25/hour.
LeadSimple Lead Generation Specialist
At LeadSimple, they sometimes have a Lead Generation Specialist position (available right now as of me writing this) that lets you get paid to search Google for real estate professionals and leads to import into a database for their sales people to call.
No experience or degree seems to be required.
They mostly just want you to be a quick learner.
According to Glassdoor, this job should pay around $36/hour.
Uscreen SEO Outreach Specialist
With this job, you get paid to email different influencers, blogs, etc. in hopes to build a relationship and get them to give clients a backlink for the sake of getting better Google rankings for their websites.
They want you to have about 3 years of related experience and a track record of relationship building with brands.
SEO Outreach Specialist jobs usually average around $30/hour.
There are 3 main ones to look at that let you make money from Google right now:
- Search Quality Rater – Evaluate search engine results for relevance to queries.
- Ads Quality Rater – Evaluate ads in search engines for relevance and quality.
- Junior Quality Coordinator – Analyze data for quality performance and potentially flag raters.
These jobs can be done in many different countries and languages with part-time hours.
You also get to set your own work schedule!
Qualifications for all
These 3 jobs all have essentially the same qualifications required:
- Fluency in the language you apply in
- Strong understanding of popular culture in the country you apply in
- Must be dedicated only to “Search Quality rating program” and NOT other search or ads rating programs
- Must not have current or previous experience with “Ads quality rating”
- Web-savvy and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent online research skills
- Reliable computer system and internet connection
- Reliable anti-virus software (as you will be surfing the web as part of the work)
- Ability to follow instructions in English and comply with the project conventions and rules expected by the client
- Must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement to protect client confidentiality
- Must pass learning modules and a required quality test designed by our client before starting work
Most reviews and estimates are between $10 and $30/hour here.
Telus International Jobs
If you like using Google and doing research check out these jobs at Telus International:
- Ads Evaluator – Evaluate search engine ads and their relevance.
- Search Engine Rater – Evaluate whether search engine results are relevant to queries.
- Internet Safety Evaluator – Review search results for potentially upsetting or offensive material.
- Online Data Analyst – Evaluate the quality of digital maps online.
Requirements for these jobs:
- You must be currently residing in the United States (or other country you apply in)
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the United States (or other country you apply in)
- Suitable candidate must have full professional proficiency in English Language
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- Access to and use of an Android or IOS Smartphone to complete tasks
- A Barcode Scanner application must be installed on your smartphone to complete certain tasks
- Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of Social Media
I've seen estimates for these jobs paying anywhere from $14-$42/hour.