Do data entry at home with these work from home hiring right now!
Data Entry/Administrative Assistant at Leidos
The Administrative Assistant will be supporting the Security Modernization Team, focused on Zero Trust Architecture Implementation (ZTAI). The Admin Assistant will need to work with the customer and the Team to create the monthly powerpoint presentation for the ZTAI IPT, draft meeting minutes for the monthly IPT and assist the PM with coordinating and gathering updates for the IPT. Other duties will include assisting with the maintenance of the MS Teams Channel, SharePoint site and data entry.
Primary Responsibilities will include:
- Support the development of the ZTAI IPT PowerPoint
- Set up project folders according to Leidos/CBP guidelines
- Make updates to Processes, SOPs, and Best Practices
- Process and input edits from multiple subject matter experts
- Format and proofread the report using the standard template
- Manage multiple drafts and issue new versions as drafts develop
- Perform other general administrative duties requested by your supervisor or Project Managers.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize work in a high-volume environment.
- An expert with MS Word/Office is a must
- A strong background in proofreading, grammar and formatting
- You should be able to work in fast-paced, sometimes high-pressure environment, all while maintaining a calm, positive, and proactive outlook.
- Your strong analytical and communication skills will allow you to sort through complex documentation, and your ability to work independently with
Clearance: In addition to specific security clearance requirements all CBP SOC employees are required to successfully complete a CBP Background Investigation to support this program
- Previous experience with DHS or CBP customer
- Experience with PowerBI, Jira, MS Teams
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience.
- Experience in lieu of degree
Pay Range $46,800.00 – $84,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Data Processing Specialist at Mitratech
At Mitratech, we are a team of technocrats focused on building world-class products that simplify operations in the Legal, Risk, Compliance, and HR functions of Fortune 100 companies. We are a close-knit, globally dispersed team that thrives in an ecosystem that supports individual excellence and takes pride in its diverse and inclusive work culture centered around great people practices, learning opportunities, and having fun! Our culture is the ideal blend of entrepreneurial spirit and enterprise investment, enabling the chance to move at a rapid pace with some of the most complex, leading-edge technologies available.
Given our continued growth, we always have room for more intellect, energy, and enthusiasm – join our global team and see why it's so special to be a part of Mitratech!
Data Processing Specialist, is responsible for inputting data and making changes to existing data figures in digital databases. Their duties include inputting data from paper documents or raw digital data into formatted forms.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Examine invoices and purchase orders then accurately enter data into proprietary systems in a timely manner
- Consistently complete work with extreme accuracy
- Ensure that all necessary documents and information required for service completion have been provided
- Carefully examine and cross reference all documents for information necessary to complete services including but not limited to completeness and quality
- Respond to co-worker and client questions
- Other duties as required
Requirements & Skills:
- Expert computer skills (Typing, Data Entry, Internet Searches, Email)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple priorities using time management and organization skills
- Team player with the ability to work with a wide variety of people in local and remote locations
- Ability to work overtime when required
- High School Diploma or GED required