Work from home making as much as $300/day with these worldwide remote jobs!
Some of these don't require any phone calls!
Communications Manager at SafetyWing
You’ll be responsible for managing, optimizing, and improving both output and systems to support our operations across the communications function, which includes social media (with some copywriting), newsletters and editorials, conferences and public speaking, press and media, and product and growth marketing.
We place a high value on four communications principles across our work at SafetyWing:
- Accuracy: the quality or state of being correct or precise
- Brevity: concise and exact use of words in writing or speech
- Clarity: the quality of being coherent and intelligible
- Substance: the quality of being critical, valid, or significant
We don’t like things to be conventional or boring, so the challenge is to balance these principles with boldness and personality.
💻 Your responsibilities will include covering various areas:
- Coordinate across departments to create and manage a social media calendar from flows across the company (i.e. make sense of the noise!)
- Write and schedule/publish social media posts across SafetyWing, Plumia, and some team member accounts on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Draft social media posts for product teams on a case-by-case basis (usually to support specific announcements or campaigns).
- Monitor and reply to social media posts and comments, including liaising with the broader team to discover what happened and coordinate public responses.
- Create and share monthly updates and data reports on social media and communications activities with the rest of the company.
Conferences and Public Speaking
- Handle inbound inquiries from conferences, virtual events, and podcasts and schedule appearances for team members.
- Handle proactive outreach for speaking opportunities and develop systems to keep everything organized.
- Create and maintain Notion database of conference/event/podcast contacts, interactions, and speaking appearances.
- Assist with scheduling and other coordination before speaking appearances.
Newsletters and Editorial
- Operationally support the launch and ongoing production of an editorial newsletter.
- Work closely with colleagues in functions like writing, curation, and brand to develop and maintain house-style documentation, turning decisions, discussions, and feedback into a comprehensive guide to the SafetyWing brand voice.
Press and Media
- Provide support to the VP of Communications and external PR consultants/agencies.
- Assist with scheduling and other coordination before press interviews.
- Liaise with stakeholders and take ownership of comms operations, ensuring projects run smoothly and decisions are executed effectively.
- Manage correspondence and scheduling with journalists, event programmers, etc.
- Create and continuously improve outreach templates and other comms materials.
- Project manage and operationally support product and growth campaigns as needed.
🧪 We are looking for someone who has:
- Excellent organizational and planning skills and project management experience.
- A founder-like personality and autonomous way of working.
- A native or near-native standard of written English.
- An interest in digital nomads, internet culture, the future of work, and borderless living.
- A passion and insatiable curiosity for media, storytelling, and technology.
- Familiarity with Slack, Notion, Teamflow, and Google Meets.
- An interest in AI tools (e.g. ChatGPT) and automation tools (e.g. Zapier).
😀 We like to work with people who:
- Are intellectually curious and open to new ideas.
- Think for themself instead of copying others.
- Are willing to try new things, even with the risk of failure.
- Want to break new ground through their work.
- Bring an optimistic and solutions-focused lens.
- Have strong integrity and always make sound judgments.
- Are confident working with an all-remote team spread across 60+ countries.
🧘 What we offer
- Fully remote work environment – work from anywhere globally.
- Competitive compensation.
- Global coverage with Remote Health and Nomad Insurance.
- A minimum of 20 days of compensated time off each year.
- Referral bonus – an incentive program rewarding you for helping us find exceptional talent to join our team.
- Opportunity to unlock more benefits as your tenure with SafetyWing grows.
Community Manager at Keywords Studios
PLEASE NOTE THE APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN TO CANDIDATES WORLDWIDE AND IS NOT LIMITED TO JUST UK RESIDENTS. FEEL MORE THAN FREE TO APPLY REGARDLESS OF LOCATION AS THOSE ARE A 100% REMOTE, WORK-FROM-HOME ROLES.
Currently we are accepting spontaneous applications for multiple positions in the fields of Community Management and Social Media Management. Some of the responsibilities and requirements listed may not be applicable to all roles.
Keywords Community Management is a global team of 100+ community professionals providing expert community and social media services to gaming and entertainment clients.
Our team is growing, and we are always on the lookout for talented professionals who share our values and are passionate about the videogames industry.
As well as getting to work with some of the world’s greatest games, we offer the chance to join a thriving community of community professionals, and to develop your skills and career alongside a diverse, global team.
- Reviewing all incoming community interactions on different social media platforms and communicating directly with players.
- Responding to comments and player queries in a timely manner.
- Creating engaging content for social media.
- Building in-depth reports on community growth and engagement, and proposing improvements based on those findings.
- Assisting the developer by collating and reporting on player feedback.
- Helping foster and maintain a safe and welcoming environment for a game community.
- Moderating discussions and comments following set community guidelines.
- Proactively suggesting new ways to grow and care for your community.
- Creating and updating corresponding documentation and as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of community management/social media in gaming on professional basis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Bilingualism (particularly English with Japanese, French, Spanish or German) is a plus.
- Passionate about video games and social media.
- Strong understanding of social media/community management platforms/ channels (Discord, Twitch, Reddit, Instagram, Facebook…)
- Expertise with social listening and social management best practices.
- Experience managing or moderating a thriving gaming community.
- Higher education in marketing, business administration, communication, adult education, or related fields.
Please make sure that your contact information, including your personal email address, location, and what languages you speak and write, is included on either your CV or your cover letter.
Note that any position typically requires full-time availabilities although part-time availability might be considered (depending on our projects).
Content Writer at Chess.com
Chess.com is one of the largest gaming sites in the world and the #1 platform for playing, learning, and enjoying chess.
We are a team of 700+ fully remote people in 60+ countries working hard to serve the global chess community. We are here to support 140M+ chess players worldwide with the best possible product, content, and tools to serve the community!
We are a tech company. A gaming company. A content company. And we do it all with passion and commitment to the game. Above all we prize our mission-driven, flat, life-celebrating, no-corporate culture, and we look forward to meeting you and learning more about what you can bring to the team.
You are an excellent writer. You are clear. You can be funny. You know how to make things sound their best. You can write attention-grabbing headlines. You have a good sense for what engages people and a sharp strategic mind. You have an eye for imagery and concepts too. And you would love nothing more than to bring your craft to the Chess.com team and help people around the world discover the awesomeness of chess!
What You’ll Do
- Write articles, ad copy, headlines, emails, video scripts, etc
- Test various concepts to see which are most effective
- Come up with concepts for campaigns that spark an interest in chess
- Connect with chess players across the world
- 3+ years of marketing writing experience
- You “get” chess
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Lifelong learner
About the Opportunity
- This is a full-time position
- We are 100% remote (work from anywhere!)