Here are some $12,000/month work from home jobs with no degree, a free Mac laptop and Kindle!
Data Analyst at Follow Up Boss
What You'll Do:
- Work with product, engineering, and other teams to understand analyze data from all parts of our business.
- Execute deep dive diagnostic, predictive, andprescriptive analytics to support data-driven business decisionmaking.
- You will use data science to help improve adoption and usage of our existing products.
- Work with large and complex data sets to solve a wide range of challenging problems using different analytical and statistical approaches.
- Develop complex queries and perform extensive programming toaccess, transform, and prepare data for statistical modeling.
- Clearly communicate insights and technical approaches, verbally and in writing, using visualization when appropriate.
- Document analytical methodologies.
- Competitive base salary – top 10% in US; for this position the range is $137K – $145K
- Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like!
- Competitive salary: Our career framework pays in the top 10% no matter where you live.
- Insurance: Company paid health, dental & vision insurance for all of our team members and their families.
- Family leave: generous family leave – fully paid!
- Home office setup: Get a Macbook Pro + $1000 to set up your home office.
- Personal development stipend: $1000 per year to focus on bettering yourself.
- 401(k): With 6% company match!
- Retreats: Join us for company get-togethers every year!
- Co-working stipend: Get some extra cash for a co-working space or a coffee shop work.
- Free books and Kindle: Get a free Kindle and all the free books – digital and audio – you like, anytime.
- Gym: Monthly stipend to keep you active and feeling good.
- Money each month to spend on caffeine.
- Self motivated and proactive mindset.
- Remote work experience is required.
- Based in the USA, with a quiet home office with fast internet.
- At least 5 years of experience in data analysis.
- Expertise in statistical modeling.
- Experience in quantitative field.
- Strong Experience writing complex SQL queries.
- Experience with visualization tools (we use Metabase).
- Support conclusions with a clear, understandable story that
- leverages descriptive statistics, basic inferential statistics, and data visualizations.
- Proficiency in a programming language such as R, Python, or PHP.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Willingness to ask questions about business objectives and the
- measurement needs and be able to measure objectives & key results.
- Shift over time into Analytics Engineering
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- You would describe yourself as patient, empathetic and having a good sense of humor.
- You’re independent, self-motivated and can stay efficient and productive without someone looking over your shoulder all day long
- You have superb written and verbal skills (with a professional yet fun demeanor)
- You are based in the United States (or similar time zone)
- You are happy to have direct communication with customers (we are customer driven).
Also, check out: