Here are some chat and email work from home jobs paying up to $5000/month with no phone calls!
Creator Support Agent at Podia
Podia allows you to build websites, sell courses and digital products, and host communities.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Develop a solid foundation in our products and best practices for using Podia in order to be experts for our creators
- Respond courteously, effectively, and quickly via chat and email to creators’ questions, meeting or exceeding our team’s Service Level Agreements and CSAT goals
- Troubleshoot and log bug reports with our developers, keeping creators updated along the way
- Migrate creators (downloading/uploading content, setting up courses, importing customer lists, etc.) who need some help switching over from other platforms
- Provide feedback to Support Leadership on opportunities to improve the efficiency and quality of support we provide
We’re looking for someone with:
- Really, really, really good writing skills, who can rewrite this bullet to make it sound better
- Ability to meet people where they are: you can take screenshots and record videos for creators like a boss
- Time management and organizational skills to successfully balance multiple priorities
- Problem-solving skills and technical troubleshooting chops
- Support experience. You know what it takes to make customers happier than they were before they met you
It’d be REALLY great if you also:
- Have created and / or sold an online course, digital download, or community before
- Have experience with help desk software and tools like Linear, Zoom, Basecamp, and Slack
- Have experience working remotely and access to a stable internet connection
- Have worked with digital creators before
Podia Interview Questions:
What caught your eye about Podia and this role?
Here’s what you’ll get if you join us:
- Extreme autonomy. No micro-managing here. You’ll be given high-level direction and the skills to set you up for success
- That said, the rest of the team is always ready to lend a hand—or even an ear if you just need to bounce around some ideas
- Competitive compensation and equity in a rapidly-growing company. We want to hire the best people, and we’re ready to pay for them. We use a standardized salary scale set at the 90th percentile of US salaries for each role—regardless of where you are in the world
- 401(k) match, health insurance, and other medical benefits (US-based employees)
- Work from anywhere with a stable internet connection
- You’ll be working with a diverse team from a range of countries and backgrounds. We work hard to make Podia an inclusive workplace for everyone
- We have a rapidly growing base of passionate customers. Your work will be seen and appreciated by many people
- Great benefits which include three weeks paid vacation (plus another week during the December holidays), sabbaticals every three years, professional development credit, paid family leave, a new laptop every three years, and more
- (Paid for) annual retreats to spend time with the team and have fun together (or a still-pretty-great virtual retreat when there’s a global pandemic)
- The chance to connect with some of the best creators in the biz
- Named one of the “Best Remote Companies to Work For in 2022” by We Work Remotely, we’ve been around since 2014, have the greatest customers in the world, and a team that will stop at nothing to help our creators win. If this sounds like something you’re interested in, let’s talk!
Creator Support at Hubstaff
Hubstaff is a workforce management platform that offers proof of work, time tracking, and payroll management, along with a remote talent finder and project management software.
Who Should Apply?
An ideal candidate for this role:
- shows an empathetic mindset regarding the goals of others, especially those of customers
- loves to help others reach their full potential
- demonstrates outstanding written communication skills
- knows how to communicate the value of a product in direct customer interactions
- desires to continually improve and grow both inside their current role and grow beyond it
- is a tech-savvy person who is genuinely interested in exploring new systems and is passionate about spreading knowledge about them
- 2+ years experience in customer-facing roles
- Stable internet connection with speeds high enough for videoconferencing and screen sharing. Having a backup (e.g., high-speed cellular internet) is a plus.
- You have an organized workplace with a modern enough computer, webcam, preferably a good microphone/headset, and an environment that allows you to conduct professional presentations with minimal interruption.
- While Hubstaff's working hours are flexible to your requirements, this role will be hired into the typical working hours of UTC-10 – UTC-7. A successful candidate will be committed to working synchronously with our busiest customer request times: 14:00 UTC – 00:00 UTC
- Hubstaff is a fast-growing time-tracking and project management startup that fully embraces remote work.
- Our team has people from 30 different countries: we value and welcome diverse backgrounds.
- We expect our professionals to work 40 hours/week and hope they can work with us for years to come.
- We are looking for someone in the American timezone for this particular position.
- Flexibility is essential to us, so Hubstaff offers this flexibility in your day-to-day but also about the contract type.
- Our professionals can be hired as contractors (payment/hour) or as employees in more than 25 countries (salaried and getting additional benefits like vacations, paid leaves as sick or maternity or paternity leave, equipment and training bonuses, and health insurance (paid: 50%), among others,).
- We get the whole team together on our Annual Retreats to have fun while traveling and getting to know each other! So while 2020 had us virtually meeting because of the pandemic, we met in Portugal (in 2019) and Mexico (in 2018), and we had our first in-person retreat after Covid-19 in the Dominican Republic (Feb 2022 – this year).
- Annual Salary: this will depend on your country's location/currency/taxes. But you should expect a yearly gross base salary between USD 25,000.00 and USD 35,000.00.
Happiness Engineer at Automattic
If you want to make over $6000/month working from home without having to make phone calls and don't have a degree, check this out:
It's the Happiness Engineer job at Automattic.
Automattic is a web development company that is known for WordPress.com, JetPack, WooCommerce, etc.
This job seems great and has lots of benefits, so pounce on it quickly!
- Click here for the Automattic jobs page.
- Click here for their employee reviews.
- Check out their benefits page here.
What you'll do:
- Give stellar customer support via live chat, tickets, forums, and one-on-one screenshare sessions.
- Create detailed bug reports.
- Help people that use WordPress.com, WooCommerce, Jetpack, etc.
- Experience with WordPress, HTML, and CSS.
- Must be fluent and eloquent in written English.
- Estimated around $75,000/year according to Glassdoor.
- Work from home worldwide
- They'll provide or reimburse hardware and software you’ll need, as well as books or conferences that promote continued learning.
- Coaching sessions to help you set and achieve professional goals.
- Open vacation policy with no minimum or maximum amount of days off per year, although they encourage you to take at least 25 days annually.
- Home office setup and coworking allowances.
- Company-sponsored life insurance.
- Open parental leave (including maternity, paternity, LGBTQ+, and adoption for all parents). If you’ve been with Automattic for 12 months, your leave up to 6 months is fully paid.
- WordPress-branded laptop at your four-year anniversary with the company.
- Paid three-month sabbatical encouraged every five years.
- Wireless headphones at your seven-year anniversary with the company.
- Expense a monthly subscription to a mindfulness app, such as Calm, Headspace, Ten Percent Happier, Waking Up.
- Virtual ergonomic consultations and access to a wealth of virtual ergonomic tips, stretch videos and yoga exercises.
Benefits at Automattic can also vary by location, so here is a link to their benefits by location page.
Campuspress Support Enthusiast at Incsub
Incsub is behind some of the largest and most trusted WordPress products and services on the web.
What you'll do:
- Providing support by email to our Edublogs and CampusPress customers.
- Assisting with and solving all manner of WordPress questions, with style!
- Contributing to testing and QA with updates to WordPress core, plugins, and themes.
- Coordinating with developers over bugs, features and cool new stuff.
- Being an active part of the Incsub team.
- Have a really good familiarity with WordPress, might even be able to code (PHP/MySQL and/or HTML/CSS) a bit, or a lot, even better
- Amazingly great communication skills
- Impressive response times, typing speed (it matters)
- Interpersonal skills, including the powers to swiftly build rapport with both current and potential customers
- Are a great team player, keen on working in an expanding, motivated, distributed support team
- Enjoy collaborating with others and don’t back down from a challenge
- Love people and love yourself!
Leave a Reply