Float is no hiring for a new Customer Support Specialist position that pays around $1700 per week for you to work from home.
Customer Support Specialist at Float
Float is one of the world's leading resource planners.
Here are the job details:
What You’ll Be Responsible For
Our support department is our front-line team who works hands-on with our customers to answer questions, provide troubleshooting for bugs and issues, and manage our inbound sales leads.
In the first few months your main priority will be:
- Understanding the ins and outs of Float to become a product expert.
- Take a shift of inbound tickets through Intercom and help address questions, feature requests, or bugs. The best way to learn is to jump right in!
- Start the troubleshooting process for customer issues and bugs and identify escalations for Tier 2.
- Contribute to enhancing our existing support collateral (internal training library, FAQ content, macros) to improve the quality and efficiency of our responses.
- Share feature requests from users in Canny and additional feedback to our Product team
As you’ve become more comfortable in the role you’ll:
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency in how we address tickets or escalate issues.
- Collaborate with other teams like Sales, Account Management, Marketing, and Product.
- Create new resources to improve the self-service model of support.
- Have the opportunity to have a real impact on our growing team!
What You’ll Need To Be Successful
We want you to love your work and believe that these skills will allow you to succeed in the role.
Applying these skills requires:
- Proven experience successfully working in a SaaS-based Customer Support team
- Vibrant, clear, communication skills – delivers messages clearly and efficiently, and can speak to different skill or knowledge levels
- Expert with ticketing tools like Intercom (preferred, we use it), Zendesk, or Help Scout
- Natural problem solver with a moderate understanding of technical concepts like APIs and finding errors in the Dev Tools in a browser
- Comfortable using video, screenshots, or email to solve customer issues effectively
As a fully remote team, we’re looking for someone comfortable with asynchronous communication as the default, which means you have previous remote experience and are comfortable using tools like Slack, Loom, and Asana to communicate as needed. Don’t worry—you will have significant deep work time since we have very few meetings.
Why Join Us
We’re a global company with a diverse team of folks from all over the world who share a common belief in living our best work life. That includes a flexible asynchronous policy that allows you to work whenever you work best, minimal meetings, annual team meetups, and perks and benefits that support your personal health and well-being.
Our growing range of perks and benefits include:
- Home office expense budget
- Co-working expense budget
- Health & fitness budget
- Annual team meetup – we’re headed to Chamonix in 2022!
- Care for your community donation or leave
We understand that you probably want to learn a bit more about us as well, so here are some resources to get a sense of who we are and how we work:
The salary for this role is US $80k (Level 2). Here’s a blog post with more information on how we determine our salaries.
Also, check out: