Here's a $30/hour Amazon work-from-home data entry and typing job hiring for 2022/2023 with no degree required!
Remote Call Center Agent at Amazon
Amazon’s mission is to be ‘Earth’s most customer-centric company’, and our award-winning Customer Service team is an essential part of that mission. We hire the world’s brightest minds, offering them an environment in which they can identify and relentlessly drive solutions to improve our customer experience. We do this every day by solving complex business and technical problems with ingenuity and simplicity. We’re making history and the good news is, we’ve only just begun.
Amazon’s expanding Logistics products and services (e.g. Amazon Shipping, Flex, AMXL, and Amazon Global Logistics (AGL) are creating new customer segments, including drivers, recipients, property managers, and global shippers. Shipping & Delivery Support (SDS) is a customer service organization dedicated to building world-class support for Amazon’s transportation products and services globally across all customer segments.
SDS is looking for an energetic, curious, and customer obsessed Quality Analyst to help optimize the global Driver and Recipient support experiences. We are looking for a creative thinker with analytics experience who knows how to execute and deliver from concept. Ability and enthusiasm to be a leader on a team operating in a highly ambiguous environment is required.
The ideal candidate will have a background in data analysis, including experience extracting and manipulating data using SQL, leveraging advanced Excel features for data analysis, and producing digestible business intelligence and actionable information. The candidate should also have strong communication and project management skills, enabling them to work with key business stakeholders to understand requirements and shape analytical deliverables. They should also have a demonstrated ability to think analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to work cross-organizationally. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and innovation is a must.
Key job responsibilities
• Continuously advocate for customers
• Work with international cross-functional teams
• Design and execute analytic projects in collaboration with business, product, data engineering, finance, business analysts, and other specialists.
• Build data visualization reports and tools for self-service consumption of data, e.g., Tableau, QuickSight, and custom solutions.
• Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of both structured and unstructured data to help automate and optimize key processes, providing reliable insights.
• Partner with data engineering teams to improve data assets, quality, metrics and insights.
• Proactively identify opportunity areas for deep dive investigations and future program development.
• Write concise documents communicating results to stakeholders and visualize data to drive decision-making.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst, or statistical analysis role
- • Experience in SQL and manipulating large data sets in a database
- • Proven experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting
- • Demonstrated ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- • Superior verbal and written communications skills
- • Understanding of Agile Project Management (with Scrum or Kanban)
• Comfortable working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture
• Advanced proficiency in SQL, ETL, Power BI, Tableau, data modeling, and working with “Big Data”
• Scripting/basic programming skills (R, Python, etc.)
• Desire to step outside the box and your comfort zone to take ownership of projects and domains not in your range of expertise
• Excited to learn new technologies and analytical methodologies relating to business intelligence and data analysis
• Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills to translate ambiguous business requirements into complex analyses and actionable insights
“The base pay range for this position is $52,800- 61,800 yr. Pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on payment and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.”
Also, check out: